Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

Awesome, PM incoming. Go ahead and test out that image to make sure it crops correctly, If there’s anything getting cut off I can resize it and send you an updated file :v:t2::v:t2:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations yall :wink:

1 Like

Heh, you’re one of the ones on the list that just has to ask for a little pollen and it’s mailed buddy.

2 Likes

Only if you have an massive amount for yourself already… :wink:

Threw my entire stash of gifted seeds into my pot as an experiment with intent.

Genepool goes as follows:

• Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights x Low Ryder) by @Oldtimerunderground
  • Zakk Haze (high CBG) x JLO (Juanita la Lagrimosa (medium CBD) x LowRyder2) by @ReikoX
  • NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice) which I bought.
  • Random unknown mix by @Indoornesian which spawned a Sourblutooth last grow!

Whenever a male pops up I’ll let it go to town so I can give away half of the seeds that come from it.
The other half will be split in two, one part for future re-introduction to the genepool, the other part will go straight back into the pot.

download (1)

Feel free to follow the madness here: No-Till Stacked Pots of Joy

6 Likes

Wish I had time to enter your contest. I’ve been too busy the past few days. I’m always getting in trouble trying to steal time to look at OG. Lol!

Congratulations winners! @LegsMahoney

:+1:

4 Likes

So my dudes , that strains are fire!!!
Exelent smell. But the name of some plants erased with water , along the week i acc that who still have name writed

5 Likes

9 days in and all but one Apollo Ape are above ground. I can only imagine what a different picture it would be 3 weeks into flower. :disappointed:

Tuna God must be older seeds, only 2 of 4 so far. Last but not least I found a seed in a clone from last year Critical kush fem x Grape Frost male, stuck it in some dirt. :+1:t2:

10 Likes

I trashed all my clones because of thrips. Fought them also to keep the two free seeds plants I had, Ringo Grapefruit and Cherry Blossom, both CBD. The other is a cross I did that was suppose to be CBD but ended up a mellow THC plant, #9 of the run. Glad to have saved it, wish I saved #3 which turned out to be a straight CBD plant.

7 Likes

5 days later, Apollo Ape still happy, im getting a little antsy for spring.

4 Total one late to germinate but im sure it will catch up.

9 Likes

How many times was that very last pic topped?

Just once.

Apollo Ape coming along nicely.

10 Likes

The Gambian

7 Likes

Mendo Breath S1:

:hugs:

16 Likes

Thats a beauty.

1 Like

Thanks! 10" pot with a trunk about 15mm across. Its going to get used as a grafted Cannasai.

1 Like

Hi folks Have a great weekend :pray:
@anonymous4289 Hey friend, look at the Apollo Ape…

Looks like a girl to me…

Tried the Black Snow in 2 pots, no luck yet… Thanks :hugs: :man_farmer:

7 Likes

Rick Bakers Best work on the bottom