Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

I’m starting my giveaway tomorrow morning around 12pm PST

10 Likes

Of LF? You can use my pic to advertise if you want.
Yeah those fans are so loaded with trikes they look like we had an ice storm in there. Loving your gear.

5 Likes

My Lavender Frosting crosses!

I’m going to let the winners pick the strains

8 Likes

I have three going. And they all look pretty much the same. Very resinous, big top colas a huge side nugs. Very impressive plants. Can’t wait to try the smoke. What can I expect?

5 Likes

Expect lots of flavor/high terpenes! If you were to test it I bet it would be around 3%in terpenes

A buddy of mine grew out a pheno that had a chemical pinesoul smell with some sour/skunk.

9 Likes

Blood Lotus from @Slick1, front left in my 4x4 tent, in a 3x3 raised bed.

9 Likes

I have 3 seedlings from @corey humboldt csi Irene kush x chem 91 fems, 4 Durban x Jorge diamond fem seedlings from @Oldtimerunderground

And in the auto tent I have 2 big ass fogdogs also from @corey and an rk62 x diesel also from @Oldtimerunderground

Harvesting my last Apollo ape from @anonymous4289 tomorrow night before lights on, smoking on her sisters :sunglasses: and have a black snow that just started flowering.

16 Likes

That Irene and chem 91 should be fire! How’s that Apollo Ape?

3 Likes

Very nice man!!

Easily one of my favorites to grow and smoke. Really good day time smoke if you’ve got a high tolerance, will put a normal smoker on their ass though.

5 Likes

Yeah! Looking forward to seeing how these and your other plants will come along :smiley:

3 Likes

Damn looking good!

1 Like

Is that what’s curling this one MendoBreath?
Middle bottom

4 Likes

Speaking of Mendo Breath!

Here’s a shot of my Mendo Breath S1, gifted to me by @Neb when he found out I was deep in a quest for this strain since seeing it up on Sebring’s DIY Greenlife.

That’s an 8" SpeedPot and the plant is on day 85 of vegetive growth as this beauty is slotted as a Mother plant.

It’s a little pissed off with me as I moved it from a cozy 25c down into the basement which was at 16c until yesterday where I added some supplemental heat via a heating mat and a creative solution…

The 4x4 will be on soon enough and the excess heat will be nice to warm up the overall space.

:hugs:

10 Likes

I think that that Mendo Breath is just reacting to lower humidity than ideal. Have noticed that in the winter in my locale (Upper Midwest USA) after my furnace starts working. Only seems to happen to select young plants, doesn’t seem to be strain specific in my experience, but I have only done relatively small runs since returning to gardening. My humidity is usually < 42% when furnace runs much, sometimes as low as 30%. Planning on creating a dedicated concealed grow lab where I have space to run perpetual harvest and greater numbers. This space will incorporate good humidity controls to keep things at good VPD, right now I just accept that I will see these kinds of things.
The early nutrient stress I was talking about includes some light leaf clawing and whitening tips. Am on a ski trip until 1/6/22 but will see if my garden sitter can get some individual plant shots when he feeds/waters today!

4 Likes

Love the “creative solution”!!!

1 Like

12/12/ 400 w MH with Stonington and Foop. Weird little mini sprouts of four nodes at 3".
Two are showing pistils. Germed on 4th of December

10 Likes

Thanks for the input! I know the humidity is low and was thinking about putting the humidifier. :+1:

What’s the ideal temp and Humidity for an indoor grow?

It varies with the stage of your plants:

Here is some reading for you:

1 Like