Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Take everything with a dose of common sense. :wink:

6 Likes

I hope some day to be a part of sending and rec. seeds. However I just got my MMJ here and picked evidently bad genetics to send, so will order stuff more in line with everyone else so I to can share. My first run was for seeds lol, to bad I didnt research that. But I will get it right.

5 Likes

Keep at it…very few knock it out of the park the first time. The trick is, don’t repeat the SAME mistake!!! You’ll be like that hamster on the wheel…not getting anywhere. Reach out to members HERE, there are plenty who will gift just to get you on your feet. Hang in there, stay safe and, be well.

4 Likes

I got plenty of viable seeds, its not really my first time, I just picked bad genetics that I thought sounded good.Was supposed to be Nevils cuts, but I see on here no one likes Mr. Nice. Infact I had 4 seedlings sprout in the mothers pot,seeds fell out and germinated, kinda a pre viability test. I use to live in Michigan
grew quite a bit there. But I am just getting started again. So I will get someone like Bohdi, never had his gear but the way alot of peeps here talk its all fire, maybe some BOG I want some that mota rebel has also and karma. If anyone thinks any of these breeders are bad please let me know

I also see that plenty offer, but I dont want to only rec. So I need to get gear orthers want. I did get some subcool and TH that might be decent

1 Like

I, for one, think Bodhi is D-A-M-N excellent Breeder, slinging straight FIRE!!! @SamwellBB, @ReikoX, @50State, @SCJedi, @Heritagefarms, Howard.Crane, Sincy, @TheShowMeHomie, @Tejas, @Tappy…I could go on and on. Breeders rated Top In Class in my book. I know I left out MANY, many more (only so many stored in my feeble brain). You’ve got @Upstate, specializing in Landraces and hard-to-find (I mean, hard to find!!!) Strains, as knowledgeable as ANYONE I have had the pleasure of reading. Don’t forget @Sunvalley, located in South Africa. Just a few MASTER BREEDERS located right here in the Land of Cannabis, OverGrow. I’ve ordered a fair amount from mrnice.nl, but won’t offer up any critique on either stakeholder. A fair amount of members hit mrnice.nl’s Auctions. After I get mine, I’ll keep half and put half-packs on the Trade Winds. Yes, you mentioned BOG…can’t miss!!! Shoot some of the aforementioned a msg, ask about their prices, you won’t be ripped off. I vouch for EVERYONE mentioned and the many I didn’t. Be safe/be well.

18 Likes

@misterbee hey Thanks so much, that info could save me from wasting alot of money like i already did lol!

4 Likes

Just missed the BOG group buy that was put together. But there will be others to come I’m sure.
Then there’s the seed runs to look out for, they pop up and you can sign up to receive some. Can’t beat watching a grow log and waiting for the seeds to be harvested! In fact, I’m reading past runs and the seeds are sometimes so fresh, that I wonder if you need to wait a couple weeks before storing in fridge/freezer, or even before germinating them.

4 Likes

I have a couple Northern Lights autos you can have (I think we are local). I wasn’t impressed with them - Instg8ter grew them as well and found a photoperiod!

They are free ('cause I’d feel guilty if I traded them for anything :laughing:).

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Or any truth for that matter. The news of today, and I mean all news , is meant for two things. To divide us, and to make us hate each other. Turn it off

9 Likes

41OVJfcU14L
I have my own political opinions, but I will choose not to share them from now on in here out of respect for other people’s opinions, and because this forum isn’t about that. The sub-forum here where political discussion was allowed has been removed, and I think that was a good move, so out of respect for that change lets lets not get too political here, please. I realize I am as guilty as any of the rest of you, but I am calling myself out now too

23 Likes

No more monkeying around, yes sir. :joy:

6 Likes

lol - will you please stop badgering :monkey_face:

7 Likes

I earned the name honestly sir. You are right though. It’s so easy to throw out a little opinion and have it go off in left field. Next thing you know, you have argument. We really don’t need all that. My whole point is don’t believe everything you are told.

9 Likes

BOG is a contributor and ex Michigander, let him know your with OG and I’m sure you’ll get some love. You’ll also find a lot of guys in free seeds are making seeds and need test runs.
:metal::sunglasses:

10 Likes

I earned my name too

Actually I took this name here because I am in search of real monkey paw genetics, but I like to monkey around, also.

15 Likes

Good point!

3 Likes

Damn I should have been in the middle of this…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:!!
:metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

It’s still going I think? Very interesting

2 Likes

We gonna get the PAW back!! I have to get back with that guy in Saginaw and see how his seed run did.
:seedling::metal::sunglasses::beer:

11 Likes