Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Sorry your bummed on your selection. What mr nice strains did ya end up with? If it makes ya feel any better my first big seed order was from greenhouse and they all turned out super mediocre

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say no one like them, i have a couple of his strains and also am interested in a few of their other offerings.
I’m also sure there’s plenty more here that would have interest in Mr Nice stuff.

2 Likes

That sounds pretty cool man. Let me know if you find it. I have some of that purple paralyzer that’s an heirloom from CO. I can’t wait to grow some of it out.

5 Likes

Barrel of monkeys here :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: actually I’ve wanted to make a series of monkey named buds hahah. The first plant I grew was a bag seed cutting given to me. No name, so I called her fuzzy monkey, made lots and lots of cuttings from her for almost two years.

4 Likes

If you would like some there f1 I ran out a pack of 18 got 6 males 11 females choose best male for want I wanted, pollinated all 11 later testing parents choose to keep thew seeds from #2 only so they can be f2 free they are NHS by nevil
and shantibaba send me a addy and I can send you some if you wantl

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10

I don’t know where you got the idea that no one likes Mr Nice. There is a lot of debate around some things and history and even perhaps what the strains sold now are made up of… but I have never cared. I’ve run Many Many MNS beans and have found lots of very great plants and a few keepers.

Several other people are in the same boat as I am but do not care to engage in such an old debate.
Just my 22¥ worth.
My apologies for going off topic- I suspect you’ll find interested parties :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I resent that…you stole my picture!!! That was from the Jr. High Summer Fling Dance, I still have the jacket!!! Y’all stay safe/be well.

9 Likes

You have any left I’d love to trade for some Strawberry strains…:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

My strawberries are all spoken for ):

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that made my morning lol.

3 Likes

@monkeyman are you in Mich? if you find real monkey paw please let me know also another local fav was pinconning paralyzer is that still available the orig?

3 Likes

Saginaw is my home town!

3 Likes

and it seems weird to say but I miss Saginasty and the flintstoners

2 Likes

We have a cut from GLG running that is Original Monkey Paw x Katsu Kush x Tom Hill Deep Chunk. I have finished 3 plants all leaning Indica. Still with a more Sativa creative buz. Monkey has a tall growing Sativa leaner and I have a Bodhi Acapulco Gold that’s pure trip weed to Back cross with hopefully.

Having ran through about 5oz of it in a few months I can say that “The Paw is in there” . Always want to reach for it out of 8 strains in jars. Right now it’s like a nice 60/40 Sativa hybrid that DC shows dominance in Veg. We’ll be sending testers to those who have tasted it for opinionsonce we get a seed run together…:metal::sunglasses:

27 Likes

wow good things happen all the time! does it have the paw bud,small and curled?

4 Likes

Yes small dense nugs up a thick stem curling as they cure. Can wait for a Sativa leaner I have 6 more beans and a few. I brushed some Pineapple Thai pollen on for shits and giggles I wanna get in the rotation.

7 Likes

most awesome! good work too it is a worthy strain

1 Like

Been looking for it for 15 years and that’s how I found this sight. 100’s of Those in Michigan I have talked too that have had it in 70-80’s will put it in their top ten almost unanimously . My main goal is to get it back to the creative artistic, music listening mind expanding buz I so fondly remember. The sweet stripper perfume smell and taste are already there…so let’s let the people outside the Enchanted Mitten have a taste of the best we have to offer!!..OG THE PAW!!!

22 Likes

You are awesome man.

3 Likes

I still know and talk to quite a few growers in Mich. gonna start asking about it that and pinconning para, Monkey paw was always good when i got it, para was hit and miss I think the real was good some other stuff then was called para or whatever. Thanks for saving paw. I am with you on the buzz, its what i want the most. but i remember it as a good taste, I never ran it tho

2 Likes