Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

(White Russian x Romulan) X (Alien OG) = (Spaced out on white Russians) haha.

14 Likes

Just got an opportunity to aquire some autos, they will be my first run with em. Excited to try autos as its a different style then reg photo. Excited to see what you come up with!! Good luck.

4 Likes

Space :rocket: comrade :woman_astronaut: :ru: :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve got Platinum Pineapple, actually growing it in flower (thanks to Heritagefarms and Sebring beer3|nullxnull ), I will be glad to share it with you … :sunglasses:

https://diygreenlife.com/product/platinumpineapple/

20 Likes

Thank you very much @George, you have been with me since the first posts, and are always ready to contribute …
Congratulations … And great harvests …

5 Likes

You’re always welcome, Gugumelo , send me a PM with your addy and I will send them stealth … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Hey all, I am new here and just stumbled across this thread. Not really looking for anything, pretty good for beans right now but wanted to say this is an amazing post. I love to see folks in the growing community donating to each other and swapping strains. You folks are amazing. Hope you are all having a great day, happy growing.

15 Likes

Crossed with Trainwreck = Godsmack

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson! Welcome to Overgrow. Visit the new member thread and introduce yourself, grab a bowl, and a chair, and have fun!! :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

4 Likes

Grew trainwreck from bagseed couple summers ago. I loved the end product. Was just an all around great smoke. Was able to scrog it a bit to keep under fence line. This was before I chopped her.

43 Likes

Nice outdoor grow Shaggy!

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome brother. I did an introduce myself post earlier today but I appreciate you pointing me in that direction.

5 Likes

Thank you… I’ve done it 3 summers now. And a few indoors up till this point. I’m trying to still learn as much as I can. Because of OG I decided to take the jump into dwc. Been loving it, couple more weeks for it. Have a thread on it.

4 Likes

It’s a Pineapple Blast for sure. Big vigorous plants with thick hollow celery stalks. Just the smell will leave your mouth watering uncontrollably …great even buz. Watch for the darker thinner leafs for a sour pheno that kicks like a mule
:metal::sunglasses:

9 Likes

I had a cross I though to call godsmack, but was told there’s already a strain with that name, and was then sent f2 seeds of it lol.
Oh, Godsmack is God bud x herijuana

7 Likes

nice looking plants @Shaggy450r

2 Likes

Thank you, labor of love. Haha… means a lot, most of guys grow some amazing plants! Proud to be here amongst you all.

3 Likes

Wish I was your neighbour … frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

@Shaggy450r nice looking plants and colas :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

1 Like

Well Trainwreck it is! :steam_locomotive: Glad you guys chose that since I just popped a trainwreck fem from HSC the other day!

Maybe I’ll do one (Alien OG x godspin) and one (Trainwreck x godspin).

20 Likes