Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Keep watching your grow. Would love to try some when its all said and done.

4 Likes

I want to monkey around!

5 Likes

Any outdoor growers want to try these out??

6 Likes

Bring that on homie! I’ll take part in making it a Mo strain!

The Brutal taste the part for sure and I have around 6 x’s of that already. I’ll be passing some out next month when I get some postage money. I have 3 CG sprouted fir the Mexican landrace run as well as a few guys growing the Acapulco Gold that have promised to collect some pollen if they get a male. Then I’ll bang it back to around 85% Sativa for that memorable space buz of the Original Monkey Paw. I would like to see a few grows of people that had it and some new too it and see what they think. Don’t know if @monkeyman has finished a female to test smoke his yet. The smell looks, dense finger buds with dark sugar leaf and orange hairs seem they are right up front to me. I am Breeding for a taller better yielding plant right now. The black pheno will be a seperate hunt in the future.

5 Likes

I grew out 2 females from the original pack, but haven’t popped any of the seeds I got from you yet. One of them was a tall sativa pheno and it had a definite stripper perfume vibe going on, and the other was the shorter cabbage-like pheno and it had a more earthy taste. I actually prefered the buzz from the shorter cabbage-like pheno, but neither was close to what I recall being monkey paw from back in the day.

2 Likes

just picked them up to try outside this year

1 Like

I have, but never to the potency level I want, which I assume is due to the need to dilute the oil/resin/etc with a carrier solvent. The best I’ve done, actually, is using distillate reclaimed from glass, diluted with just a couple drops of MCT oil. It’s basically tastless and without any terpy aroma, but that could easily be added.

I’m surprised people have issues rolling…I just rolled 3 joints for BREAKFAST!!! :sunny: :shallow_pan_of_food: wait till it’s dinner time!!! :wink:

5 Likes

I got them as freebies just not much of an outdoor grower

Show off… gimme a nug and bong lol

2 Likes

Wish this Covid would let up so we could meet up for a few pops and swap some doobage for a tasting. I’m throwing the Brutal paw at all the heavy hitting Sativas I’m running and have collected pollen from. Should make for some great tasting head stash. …
:metal::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thinking about getting a small co2 extractor. Should be able to make some good stuff with that

3 Likes

Pthanks now i feel so old you reminded me of rolling with a dollar bill geeez but ahhh the memories

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

I have a 4-ton Dabpress to press rosin from the flowers I grow. I mostly dab that directly, but you can add a few drops of “liquidizer” (pg/vg) or terpenes to thin it to a consistency that will vape in a pen cartridge. I’ve only experimented with this method and certainly don’t have it dialed in, but it works.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m having a hard time finding carts that are co2 or press. Everything is blasted with bho and that just gives me a migrain.

2 Likes

My theory on the headache from carts is the insanely high THC with nothing else to buffer or add nuance to it. They are super handy and discrete, but I find myself rarely if ever using them as I don’t really like the one-dimensional THC kick-in-the-head feeling.

I think @BarefootAndBlazed has the most plant-comprehensive approach with pressed resin, but I do wonder about the need to decarb. You’ll get plenty of vapor from the (very slightly) diluted resin, but I’m suspicious that the coils on the carts don’t get hot enough to actually decarb it. Tons of benefits to acid versions of cannabinoids, just not the one we tend to be looking for!

Could be wrong about this, and would welcome being set straight.

5 Likes

Maybe we need to start a thread on this. Normally if it’s a co2 extraction it won’t bother me. I tend to use the vape when driving, fishing, and things where packing a fat bowl just doesn’t work well.

5 Likes

The only carts I would buy are the Secret Garden Extracts. Gods Blue Cheese was :+1::+1:. Also keep for the car.
Secret Garden Vape Carts
I would love to be able to make those.

3 Likes

Very nice looking plants brother, definitely caught my attention.

3 Likes