Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Try to lighten the mood here. Like most of you fellow OGers, I have way to may beans. These are up for grabs if anyone wants them. They will be removed from the pack and shipped in a coin flip to save money on shipping.

Lucid Dreams from Andromeda full pack
Chocolate OG from social seed vault
Ban Ham OG 5 pack
Pollen Chucks
Pure Animal X White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Tangerine Power1 and 2 X WCCS

Trilogy H1 and Hickock Haze X Trilogy H1
Last two are labeled H1 because the Trilogy Hermed on me but it was my fault. I had a timer shit the bed and the new one that I bought had a bright blue light that shined in my closet for 12 hours after lights out for about five weeks.

21 Likes

Always up for beans, but what are they all? :smiley:

Lucid Dream sounds nice. I’d take it if I may. :slight_smile:

What’s WCCS? lol sorry I’m an idiot :smiley: @Needsomebeans
Tangerine Power sounds very good. I’d be interested in a few of them too.

5 Likes

Nice I am running those Chocolate outside this year :slight_smile:

hopefully a gem

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

Good Day is that Trilogy H1 ? :slight_smile: I have an interest in that one

also the HH x Trrilogy

what looking for or need from me my Friend

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Yikes, only 2 of each. Definitely not “legal”. :rofl: Hope my state can catch up soon. Probably have to be federally legal first. At least it’s been decriminalized in my city for a few years.

4 Likes

That is very generous of you man. Good karma, appreciate you trying to change the mood :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are more than welcome to them my friend. Just let me know where they need to be sent.

8 Likes

I’ve got a couple of seeds I can part with lol

Sour strawberry originally bred by BOG.

Prefer people stateside but will make exceptions for long time members.

41 Likes

those are nice big fat looking beans :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs. Sorry. Yea I’d like some sour strawberries.

4 Likes

I’ve got them coming out my ears lol I sent 120 40pks for the lost box and just sent out I’d say another 150 or so this week and still have a little more than what went for the lost box left lol I killed that seed run lol next time I don’t think I’ll leave the males for 2 weeks dropping pollen

6 Likes

Any sour strawberry still available

2 Likes

You know the drill, jump in my inbox with a safe addy brother. They probably won’t make it out till next week as I just had my wife mail 5 packages today. She’s gonna kill me if I make her go more than once a week lol

6 Likes

Bro is that really even a question? Naw ain’t got enough to share :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: kidding man pm safe addy will go out next week

4 Likes

so if that is the case i would love to try your beans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would love to try Sour Strawberry as well. Everything I have grown from BOG was great!

6 Likes

@Daytripr69 I’ve been looking for the sour strawberry for awhile with no luck. Are those F2? I have a few things I can send back to you.

4 Likes

@dequilo @Sasquatch send an address fellas. You’ll find 2 phenos mainly. One that smells of berries and the other is peppery. Both short and fast. I let them go 8 wks to make sure the beans were done but a later bud run I was at 10-20% amber at 6 weeks or so

10 Likes

I would love to try anything that you have available and like the others, the Sour Strawberry sounds awesome

3 Likes

I made them from f2 so these would be f3. A few people here have them running now with no bad reports. Something in return isn’t needed but I’m never gonna say no to more beans that I don’t have.

There will be some stuff coming soon, well joti soon anyway lol. Got some crosses lined up with stuff I have coming and what I’m running now

7 Likes