Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I think I’ll chill for the time being thanks.

1 Like

cool. offer’s good for anyone interested. i know i don’t have rep here yet, but you gotta start somewhere, and i can prove i’m not here to scam anyone in private msg. if breedbay was still live atm i’d be there asking, where people know me…but cest la vie, and here we are.

thanks all :wink:

4 Likes

good to see you lightyear, I was only on breedbay for the last year and a half before it went down, but I really miss that community. I’m still hoping pistils and iggy will get things sorted out, they updated their message recently saying they will eventually build new servers. Hopefully they’ll get things back on track.

2 Likes

I just spoke with Ignotius last night. He and Pistils have both recently moved, and were sorting out things with their new homes. There will be a new public domain opening up under the BreedBay name soon…a .org has been registered in the last week. Things are shaking, and he says very soon the site will return :grin:

I was one if the original 100 members there when they first opened in 2005, registered under a different handle…back when sub and TGA were the only site sponsors.

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: All aboard the great Canadian seed chain mail

I have some auto gorilla glue #4 that will put you in the dirt… I think you are sadly mistaken.

5 Likes

Male gg4 x zkittlez (6)clones, currently sexing seedlings atm, first one to show is a male, Alberta Canada, please contact if looking, can up pot and veg for up to a week from today

Peace and love!
EDIT the father was a beautiful plant healthy vigorous, short fat and lush great morphology absolute shame that I/someone don’t involve in a breeding plan of some kind ,due to no interest I will probably let go of them tomorrow 24hrs,cheers

7 Likes

hey amigos! I am looking for some regular autoflower seeds. I have nothing to trade, yet. I just put a bunch of new stuff in the flower room and will have males in a few weeks. I will have plenty of seeds to offer in 2 months.

4 Likes

I got a couple regular auto crosses left I would be happy to send you a card. Hit me up in PM with an address.

7 Likes

Thanks a ton reikoX. Appreciate your kindness brother. Can’t wait to pop em.

3 Likes

Canada post is no longer on strike. My seeds were delivered there this week. Also got beans delivered here from Canukistan this week.

10 Likes

So where exactly is Canukistan? I know where Kalifornistan is. or as I refer to it, the Demokratik Peeple’s Republik of Kalifornia (DPRK). The wonderful spelling goes with the high level of education in the public schools (in the last 20 years, that is).

3 Likes

Well, Canukistan, specifically, would be in Surrey, BC, right next to Chinada, which is Richmond, BC. Where I live is between Bigotta and Whitetrashentina, up the Fraser Valley of BC… at least housing is cheap(er), especially of you bring your own house.

5 Likes

Good to hear Breedbay is on the way back. It had some great OG grower info. Any hint if the old threads will return? The ORG was registered, do we have the web address to save in our favorites folder?

1 Like

Its up a ways north of here somewheres, eh? We got a lots of smoke from them this summer here, yah know? Kamloops, I think it was, where the only legal weed store is there now. No weed smoke in there that we got here though, none of the OG high in there at all, eh? Smelled like burned fir and pine I think, eh? It was terrible, yah know?

We also got some smoke from Kalifornistan El Norte as well. Paradise lost?

4 Likes

‘Paradise lost’… i see what you did there lad

2 Likes

I never got those autos you sent out.

2 Likes

A bunch of us have F2’s from growing out his autos. I’m planning on growing more of his autos, but I have enough extra seeds that I can send you some if the postal service won’t let his packages through. (Free the seeds!!! :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

yeah. still need that.
send one

2 Likes

i need a care package.

1 Like