Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

So may I ask the question then are you Canadian or British/European if you’re not from the states? I’ve heard of Stardawg, Sunset Sherbert, GG#4 etc. selling for £25 p/ gram on our shores (UK), whether it was imported or grown here I do not know, but on average a gram usually is between £10 and £12.50 on the street just for comparison.

Hahah giving away crop king seeds eh! tbh I do want to try that Ice wreck sadly they discontinued it… If no one wants them I’ll perhaps do some sort of trade if ya would like!!

BTW. If Lotus runs out i also have a outdoor high CBD strain i can give some seeds of please note its heavily hemp dominant so its alot better for making oils/hashes/tinctures /edibles than to smoke the actual bud. But the terps are fruity and nice!

2 Likes

I’m really interested in growing a high 1:1 THC/CBD strain around and over 10% or 12% content, if theres something like that out there that is. I know TGAsucool has Pennywise that has a 1:1 pheno but I’d have to find it and I could not have it tested to see actual percentages on it.

One breeders work I am really desperate to get my hands on is Ocean Grown Seeds. They sell out like hot cakes and don’t distribute to UK.

1 Like

I DESPERATELY want some Ocean Grown seeds… Been suscribed to vader for a WHILE now and i really dig his style! And his breeding rooms damn! Helps his family were carpenters haha!

1 Like

Yeah Vader is legit. His channel is really good too. The humour lately on it has been brilliant. He’s good with the camera and even better in the grow room. :ok_hand:

Maybe one day our dream will come true and we may finally have some in our hands. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes one day I keep checking to see if i can find any, Currently he’s in Michigan which is a lot closer than he usually is sadly i cant make it to buy a pack! haha

I got some cali dream seeds coming in pretty soon from ilgm seedbank. I won’t be using all of them this year so I’d be willing to trade a few for some auto flowers if anyone has any to trade or even some fast flowering heavy indicas or indica siding hybrids

1 Like

I have a high CBD strain if your interested I think I have about 6-7 seeds of it.
it is Tora Bora x Polar Bear OG If It was supposed to be high in both I think it was supposed to vary from 1 to 1 to 2 to 1 depending on the pheno. If you like I can send those and some of the Hapa Haze in trade for the Thai seeds. I did notice you said you only had 18 seeds that you intend to split up evenly but if you end up splitting up to where you are gonna send like 2-3 per person I’ll pass as chances are out of 2-3 seeds they all might not pop then you got roughly a 60-40 chance of a female out of the 2-3 seeds, so the chances would be low of getting anything out of them. I would rather pass and let someone else have a few more if that is the case. I’m not saying that I don’t want the thai seeds, as I would love to have a true thai strain. Thanks again.

1 Like

They wont be split up that small of batches. You can for sure have a five pack, I almost certain you will get 100% germination and I have germinated seeds from this batch a few years ago and every single one popped. They have been stored in fridge for 5 years also. I dont think you PMd your postal address either buddy.

Hey what’s the flowering time on those GSC x snowstorm seeds like?

1 Like

You can get ocean grown genetics from lumber jack seed source. Password is timber only ships to us unfortunatly. If anyone wants to buy me a pack and send em to me :wink: i need some ninja fruit

2 Likes

I sent you my address about 4 hours ago and you sent me yours also so I could send some your way. Were you interested in the CBD strain I had? I just saw your earlier post where you said you were looking for a strain equal in CBD and THC is why I offered it… Do you have any info on the Thai seeds you have by chance? Thanks.

1 Like

thats right you did… stoned man and been awake 40 odd hours. They were Collected from Thai pot by my buddy and given to me a few years back. Yeah a high CBD strain interests me as long as it contains THC also. Thanks again bro

I need some Dark Plasma :grin:

1 Like

It may be asking a lot, but I would like a cut of Vic High Killer Queen.

3 Likes

Wow! This will be fun to watch.

Something to look at while we wait.
http://tgagenetics.com/strains/killer-grape

@GrapeApe

1 Like

Does anyone know if the legit GG4 has made it into Canada yet ?

I have no idea, but it is clone only so it makes it a little more difficult.
@StrainVenator

1 Like

Yeah thats the most difficult part, seeds alot better. I’d rather the real deal than a cross. Just curious !

1 Like

I can’t remember if your a weed nerd, but there is a Chernobyl crossed with Gorillaglue on the west coast.
@StrainVenator

2 Likes