Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I do like the Chernobyl had some hash of it once, was some killer stuff. That cross sounds really intriguing. Just getting some decent genetics going would be nice in general lmao!

1 Like

It doesn’t take long. Just grab what you can when you can.

@StrainVenator

2 Likes

Wow! This blew up!!!

I’ve got some Fem (s2) Cannatonic beans I would be willing to trade.

I might be willing to share my Sour Diesel seeds but it’s a special project of mine so I’d prefer to share those with brothers or sisters in CO so that I may observe and maybe take cuts

Nice of OG to allow us this wonderful freedom!

Team Overgrow,
Jake

8 Likes

I was just joking about the cut lol. There was some KQ beans gifted long ago on the boards. The beans were throwing some great plants.

1 Like

I also have a bunch of seeds that never got labeled for anyone who is willing to gamble :slight_smile:

5 Likes

KQ, C99 (real),Blackberry Kush (real), oh man the wish list goes on and on.

Mebby, I gotta look at the list, I know theres greenpoint seeds somewhere, and a bunch of greepoint stickers on the seed fridge.

I’ll meet ya halfway in the yukon if you want a cut.

3 Likes

You are Right it is nice of OG to allow us the freedom to give away or trade seeds with each other. All the other sites will not allow it as it interferes with their seedbank alliances, as it is all about the money with them. It is refreshing to see that Overgrow is here for it’s members. Much like I hear it was back in the day… Thank you Overgrow!

7 Likes

I sent a few out but never got feedback, they look underdone… Might work might not… thats why I’m sending them out.

1 Like

Haha, sorry I live in alaska, so we call the lower 48 the states… hahah

I have cuts of sherbert, gg4, …

4 Likes

Lemonade gave it the blessing… and alot of users were looking for seeds so…

2 Likes

Edited out some nonsense here

I’ll trade you something for some of your GSC cross

Stay hazed
Jake

1 Like

No trade necessary, I’ll just send you a freebie…

5 Likes

Well it’s me again, Id like to take those Columbian red x trainwreck seeds off your hands if you don’t mind that is… I mentioned it a few hours ago Maybe my post was overlooked or not , Either way ,my offer still stands if you’re interested in a legit stardawg cross I’ll send some your way.
You did however reply back that you had Green Point stickers all over your seed fridge and you wanted to check your stock of greenpoint I guess. Don’t let me twist your arm into accepting some stardawg seeds from me. Ha Ha…I just thought that after you said you missed having lost your stardawg clone that you might want to have something to replace it is all.

3 Likes

i dont mind, send me your address in a pm.

1 Like

Pookie123 got the Columbian Trainwreck seeds from me, sending them out this afternoon.

Anyways, just like to remind those in the thread.

“The only thing I ask is you pass seeds around to those that are asking for seeds for free. This is a gesture of good faith, in hopes you will do the same for another grower asking for seeds.”

I believe in you guys/gals. I hope alot of good karma come around with this thread and those that already sent out seeds … Thank you to everybody!

6 Likes

If anyones interested I have some Hapa Haze seeds that are s1’s from the original seeds from Centennial seeds. This strain is Waipi’o Hapa x Haze it is a hawaiian heirloom plant that is pretty rare to come by. I’ve only grown a few out a couple years ago and they were a pretty long flowering plant given the haze crossing. The few I grew had a hazy pepper smell to them. I would recommend these for indoor or those in a southern latitude due too the long flowering times. Being they are s1’s they are feminised. I also so have some mixed seeds that have a possibility of being, Blueberry, Trainwreck,Hapa Haze and perhaps other unknowns.
I have about 40 hapa hazes and about 75 of the mixed seeds. I figure I would send them out in packs of 10 to give a few people a chance at them.

5 Likes

Wow this thread blew up over night! Right on!

@pookie123 the hapa haze sounds really interesting. I haven’t got to smoke any really hazy bud since I was probably 15, I miss that electric buzz, this year I’ll be trying groweasys Thai this year, I’ma keep them small in a pots and train them low to the ground next to my privacy fence and close to the house so I can make a structure to cover it every night. More than anything I want to do a little pollen chucking with them. Also I love to take some of those mixed beans off you, I’d love to try the hapa bud idk if two long sativas is a good idea this year, I’d have lots of crosses at the end of the season…

@GrowerGoneWild, what did you have left for me? I’ll be making crosses to send back to everyone at the end of the season, should be some interesting mixes. Looking most forward to chembluedieselXthai.

2 Likes

Just message me with your address and I’ll send you some of the mixed seeds.

3 Likes