Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Sure would love to add and try to to my garden :smiley:

I’d do you the big favour of tand help you with the burden of having many seeds… I would love to have some too. :grin:

Are you in Canada or able to ship to Canada?..I can e-transfer you cash for the seeds and postage.
Much love

I posted more info on another post… no it’s not Auto Flower… The mom is photo and so isn’t the male used. I can grow in veg for 1 month or 4 and as soon as I put it outside, or go under 20 hours of light it goes in to rapid flowering. The mom finishes really fast at 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 weeks. I live in northern climate around the 45 latt and we strive to find cultivars that finish early Sept. The mom is a done before labor day varietal. Macanuska on the other hand is at week 2 of flowering so will definitely be out until frost hits and taking chances with pm and botritis. The female used should speed up the finish time for macanuska, and make it more reasonable for my environment. Your welcome to try em out… just keep me posted and let me know how they do… should be some frosty big yielders, that finish hella fast, that’s for sure

4 Likes

Dm me… I’d love for u to try them out… being in Canada u will want these going outdoor. I have more done by labor day cultivars that will be done soon. I’m using the same mom crossed to deebo, another done by labor day varietal, that will go into flower if lights lower than 24. Non autoflower. Just good northern climate genetics. Deebo lineage- Soma’s diesel/Neville’s haze
Also will be using deebo skunk
Soma’s diesel/Neville’s haze x g13 super skunk/honey badger haze

4 Likes

Dm me … a pack is yours

Dm me… I will get u a pack

1 Like

Dm me . A pack is yours

I will be DMing bro I’ve not tried anything MAC related but can’t say no to a fast finisher :muscle:t2:

I would love for u to run em. Dm me and I will get you a pack as soon as I can

Going to be popping some sour apple kush seeds as soon as I’m cropped out. living in Canada, if anyone’s interested in clones let me know east coast.

3 Likes

Would love to try some of these. :grinning:

1 Like

Looks amazing bro! I live in Ma. so they would probably do well outside in the similar environment… if you have any still available I’d love to test some out
much appreciated thanks

1 Like

It’s not an auto flower… doesn’t have any auto flower in it’s lineage… I can veg under 24 hour light for a year… if I put the light under 24 hours it goes into flower. Obviously the least amount of light ( the closer to 12/12 the better) the faster it will flower… for best results outside, I grow the mom or cuts off the mom indoors under 24 hour lights starting January, I put them out July 1st and they are done before labor day… indoor i do just like any other photo strain.

4 Likes

They look great! I’m good on the seeds tho! I hope all the others find something they like. Peace,Blessings and BIG YIELDS!

Anybody want some free fem beans?

3 Seedsman Jack Herer
3 Seedsman Bruce Banger
3 HSO Sugar Breath
3 Ace Super Malawi Haze

I’m about to start some op projects with reg beans and feel like these will be completely forgotten about. I bought all these from seedsman in feb of this year and they were stored in a cool corner in my closet. Also popped 3 left over beans from last run that came with this order, and they all popped, 100% germ the paper towel method way. If anybody wants these I’ll gladly get these to somebody. Thanks, gr0wn.

19 Likes

Nice going man! I’d take some as I haven’t grown any of them, but I’d be silly to do it now. I’ll let somebody else enjoy your generosity.

If nobody claims them I’d take #1 or #3. :upside_down:

5 Likes

Lol ya may as well before a newbie signs up takes em and we never see them again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m growing out my first lot from Seedsman I got the Girl Scout Crack must say I’m pleasantly surprised by how well they grow out but I’m in same boat too many already so not gunna be greedy can buy some when I need more :blush:

8 Likes

I will keep you in mind if nobody claims em. :+1:

1 Like

Same lol, needa work with what I got for right now lol. But yeah, seedsman is not bad, I got some pretty decent stuff out of their freebies a little while ago

3 Likes