Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I’d take the Super Malawi Haze. I’d also take the Jack Herrer. And if you want anything in return I have tons. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bruce Banger sounds really good, I’d take them off your hands :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Free Seeds! Woot!
I am holding a slot for the Goji OG and would welcome anything with old school, south of the US border landrace genetics. Anyone holding Panama Red?

4 Likes

@piper @lefthandseeds great, that works out perfect, gman wants the sugar breath. Stuck at work right now tho, but y’all can pm me and when I get home we can work this out

7 Likes

I’d love to run some jack

2 Likes

I’m holding some older ones, but I need to make seeds. I only got the chance to try one and it popped and looked legit to me, but I lost it while in flower after I had to leave town for work. A friend let it get PM and a bug infestation so I trashed it. I was bummed, but I’m pretty sure it’s real just from the structure and the way it flowered.

So, maybe soon. I have some old Mexi Landrace from the same source, too. They’ll be tough to crack but I’ll be looking through them both. Probably won’t be able to happen fast, unfortunately. It depends.

2 Likes

Sorry bud, but those jacks were swooped already. The bruce bangers are still up for grabs tho

4 Likes

Wow! Please keep me in mind when you get to that. I have some Mexi Haze seeds. No idea what they’re like but I got them from a grower that likes landraces.

3 Likes

That happens every time jack is offered up lol. Yeah i know everyone and their cousin has a variety for sale, but heard some are not the real deal.

:yum:
May I have the Bruce Bangers

I also hold some panama I got from a old line kept pure in California by a select few. When I manage to do a f2 I’ll make sure to make the og community aware.

17 Likes

I’d like to compare yours to what I have if you do it in the sort of near future. Or I will show mine. I’ll keep pollen if I get it and if I feel like I have the real deal. They’re from an old school source.

5 Likes

I have a pack of Jack Herrer x ghash done by trefarmer.
Not really a herrer fan.
It’s called Crusaders after Jack and ndn

7 Likes

I have a pk of pebble pusher×Texas butter. Both are green points crosses

1 Like

I’m not sure when I will be able I was told it has a Very long flowering period like 18+ weeks.That long of flower would be difficult in my current situation but hopefully next spring.

4 Likes

@OleReynard That sounds delicious!
I love me some Jack, and Ghash blesses most everything it touches.
Do you know if Jack is M or F in the cross?

1 Like

Fully understand. I have a 16+ weeker starting to flower now and am winging it as I go. I need to move it inside soon to a new space for the long haul. I’m not sure when I can get back to the ones I have… Hopefully by the end of the year. peace

7 Likes

I would like to try some Bruce Banner,if possible

2 Likes

Hope ya get yields worth 16+ weeks on that.

2 Likes

Female must be at least 20

2 Likes