Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

A friend gave me some beans from a cross of destroyer and catfish both pure sativas from what i can find and from what his looked like before killing them look to be sativas. Can’t run pure sativa in my space so the 4 beans I have are free to a good home

2 Likes

Nice grab @Gman, g13 and some doc beans.
Docs a good guy, well versed at what he does, him and bodhi are pretty tight.

6 Likes

If it’s a pure sativa I’m interested in it

1 Like

Ski is pretty good but has nothing on vess

1st I’ve even heard of it

Thanks, I heard a little about him but I couldn’t place it. Awesome/Something good will come out it all. Been wanting some G13 stuff. This will work out nice for me. Thanks you again Ski, bro! peace

3 Likes

Hmmm I fell for an eBay deal w/my chinese guy he sent a wrong batch marihuana seeds.

2 Likes

I had to look real hard at that Purple Punch strain. I assumed it was crossed to Afghanistan x X18, but it’s actually Af-kansas-tan…lol. I suppose bred by someone from Kansas?? It was listed by a few reviewers so it was out there.

I’ve read that doc d had a lot of crazy crosses and some great sativa work. It’ll be fun. I was looking for some Pakistan genes. Another breeder is working on his Triple Pakistani right now I think. He’s also going to release a Senegal. USC (Underground Seed Collective) in France. I have his Uzbekistan and some Afghan CBD x Black Afghani going, too. He’s been doing some good strains from what I hear.

7 Likes

I would love the air rage

1 Like

I guess by the ski I assumed you were closer to me

2 Likes

This guy was from Cali he sent me pics of probably 100+ quart bags of different strains I think he was legit and definitely a pollen chucker almost everything was a pineapple kush cross which is cool by me I got about 100 -120 seeds for 90 bucks so worse case scenario I spent 90 bucks on crap…also known as a week of Amazon

4 Likes

That sounds like something I would like to try, do you still have any seeds left mate?

Cheers!

Gang. I’m looking for some seeds. I dont know my strains but would love to find something strong, healthy, does good outdoors, and has killer colors to the flowers.

1 Like

A strain that does good outside would greatly vary based upon your elevation, latitude and climate at your location…

4 Likes

Your right. I’m in MN. I’m still learning on what traits I need. I did some CBDs this year and the cool temps and freezing came a bit too early than the plants wanted. So a shorter cycle plants is preferred. I already have some auto flower seeds I will try. Will be starting indoors un Fed and putting them out in June.

3 Likes

You should head over to this thread

3 Likes

Id love to try brother. We get cold snaps here. Even jjst a few would be xool. Iill alway send somefhing back. Have a good one.
-J

Yes I do… there is plenty

1 Like

Hey @Trich_house i’ d be interested in some of those seeds too. Let me know when u plan on sending and of course I’ll pay the shipping. Thanks man!

@TheShowMeHomie send tracking info.

3 Likes