Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Any one got Satori or Hokkaido hemp seeds?

2 Likes

I’m still a noobie on the CBD strains. We have a few people around who are more in the know.

@Sebring may be familiar with the seeds and a source for acquiring them. He’s branching off into the CBD hemp scene.

1 Like

Yeah the Hokkaido hemp from Ace seeds, doesn’t have much cbd or thc, but I wanted to breed both into it to get a drug-hemp hybrid. Then find a Japanese guerrilla grower to try it out.

Hokkaido x Satori x cbd

The Japanese didn’t ask for it, but I’m going to breeding it anyways when I can gather the genetics together.

6 Likes

I have a bunch of untested seeds. I started with a dozen bag seeds from SOCAL dispensaries, pollen chucked for several generations, now I have a bunch of stuff I am more or less bored with. Looking for some new to me genetics to trade.

4 Likes

Do you have a list of these seeds? I’m always down with trading beans.

1 Like

I don’t have a list, I mixed them all up in a stoner moment. These are for someone with time and curiosity to experiment. I am only now starting to keep proper records of my chucking, I won’t be offended if you say never mind. :wink: I could trade a dozen randoms for a dozen randoms and be happy…Although if female, they will yield…very very low herm rate… Wide genetic pool, so lots of variations.

Hey I definitely have some blueberry Cheese seed I would love have tested out . Message me if interested

6 Likes

Hey there @Goodgrace87 ,
Just saw your post here and was wondering if you still had those blueberry cheese seeds available? Are you in Canada?

2 Likes

@HappyHemper, just kiddin’ with you! For Now!

Yes inbox me you address and I can get them over all I ask it that you document your grow aNd finished product

Yes inbox me you address and I can get them over all I ask it that you document your grow aNd fi ished product

Looking for Hawaiian Rhino Haze (or just the Dad, White Rhino), and Northern Lights OG.

Reg seeds only please.

2 Likes

Looking for reg autos to bred put any strains are welcomed ,

2 Likes

I am also looking for auto seeds…if anyone has any seeds and wants to trade or sell, please let me know.

Thanks much, gang!!

3 Likes

I just bought some critical + autos on eBay I can send you a couple if you want as it is the first time I have ever got seeds there I can’t guarantee there actually critical or even auto for that but I don’t mind giving you 3 or so to pop

I bought a shit ton like 10 strains from one guy so hopefully they are legit. But I will say the seeds are uniform with in each pack but not pack to pack so I’m thinking there legit

5 Likes

I’ve purchased seeds on ebay before too. I have yet to grow them but they look healthy. If you search ebay you can find people selling sealed breeder packs.

5 Likes

free to good home

20 Likes

Are you trying to make them all go to one place? I would be interested in the G13 x Sage or the Purple Punch strain. peace

1 Like

ya preferably all to one person. But if there’s something you probably won’t pop just say so. I’d rather know they’re going for good use.

5 Likes

I’ll take them all since nobody has spoken up. I’m the US. You?

Actually, I’d enjoy having that CBD cross, too. I’m collecting a few to start working on them a little every grow. I want to be able to produce some oils, with some at 1:1, 2:1, etc.

You canPM me. I’m not sure if I have much to trade, but anything you’re looking for? I have a good many untested crosses I’ve made. I’ll shoot you my info on PM.

4 Likes