Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

If you want to spread your fire beyond borders I’d be happy to keep some flames burning in Europe :wink:

Hempire

8 Likes

yeah me too !! ------------------------

4 Likes

Same here I’m to the north of you they might like a Canadian holiday !

5 Likes

Hehe I’m in Canada too :slight_smile: pm me if they make it this way senoir!

5 Likes

If nothing else I’ll try to share if I need to. I owe you one! peace

2 Likes

Ugh oh…do I smell another fundraiser coming on?! :thinking: :nose: :space_invader: :bust_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette:

4 Likes

Hey guys! So I’m relatively new to the grow world. I’m very active on Grasscity (same username). I was told by someone here to write up a message and hopefully I can get some help.

I have no seeds. - I won 5 seeds from George over in a contest. I have cancer, ptsd and suffer seizures. This all stems from me being a 1st responder and breathing in harmful chemicals.
I’m 38 yrs old and I’m just looking for help. I’m on full social security and I can’t afford these prices at seed banks. I beg anyone to please help me out, so I can stockpile for winter and just grow my medication.
I was doing great with cannabis / cbd and was off most my pills. Sadly the government would rather make me sick and only pay for death pills (anti psych and pain pills). They won’t let my insurance company cover cannabis. (The actually one thing that works for my and makes me eat) So I’m sitting here asking for help. I Do not care of the strain - (ideally something that will help with pain and also make me eat again while going thru chemo.).

Thanks for reading this and I appreciate anyone that messages me back.

Jason

10 Likes

or just across state borders! I’m in the Mid-Atlantic region!
not too far. really… honestly… hopefully…

regards,
mike28086

2 Likes

Jason nice to meet you send me a address you can receive things at in a pm and I’ll put a couple things in the mail for you Monday I don’t have anything CBD related but would be happy to send you sum strains to help you eat

10 Likes

If you have cancer maybe spend sometime reading about RSO on here …please educate yourself as much as possible about what strains work well for your conditions…if you have questions please don’t sit silent no one likes a bump on a log

6 Likes

Bro erase your message with your address and send it to my inbox up top the letter looking icon

5 Likes

@DatDamDog may not have enough Pips to initiate a DM exchange.

3 Likes

We got it worked out

5 Likes

I’m out of likes ATM :cry:

3 Likes

I think @DatDamDog is gonna be a good member of the forums

8 Likes

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the welcome here. I can’t wait to show my grow.

8 Likes

I come from there as well

2 Likes

Damnit man I better leave before I start humping legs for seeds. Thats some good looking stuff. Have a good one bud.

5 Likes

Grasscity is a good community, but after going thru the threads here. I think I might of found my new home.

10 Likes

Mid atlantic heads need a thread. Where abouts? Come through the thread. Later.

1 Like