Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

It goes down in the dm it go down. Hehe. Bou does it ever. I better stop talking about seeds @Jetdro wilk be here shoeing me off the porch haha. I love that dude. Hes calls it down the line. :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome @DatDamDog. So sorry to hear of your struggle with the C. Life can throw us some cruel curveballs at times. We have a great community.

Look up @Sebring. He has a long thread going and he is doing a lot of work with CBD strains with fems and autos and he may be a good one to ask about any good ones he has for appetite. He’s trying to supply seeds to cover a lot of the symptoms people suffer from various illnesses. He doesn’t charge for his seeds when he has them. Just postage and he can work around that as well.

Hope you enjoy the site. We have a lot going on. Prayers and vibes sent to you bro! peace

I have some f2s of a strain I made that I’m willing to share. It’s a hybrid but seems potent. If you come up short keep me in mind.

8 Likes

27 posts were split to a new topic: Finding right strain for medical diagnosis

Hey do you have any more thudndertuck afavaible for trade

1 Like

I’m sorry. I forgot about this thread. Someone told me to get in touch with @Sebring and I messaged him and he sent me some amazing seeds!! I have two soaking in water as I type this. He is awesome!! I will be doing a journal when they pop to give me something to do while I sit around riding out the snow.

15 Likes

Where are you located?

2 Likes

I’m looking for some 1:1 THC/CBD beans to grow out for someone’s medicine, does anyone have somthing reliable ?

4 Likes

@Sebring my fault i thought you did

1 Like

Is this @misterbee from the farm?

2 Likes

Probably not…misterbee from Northern Maine. Still a cool dude, though…lol.

8 Likes

I think I have a single pack of Pennywise, that’s supposed to be 1:1, but I’ve never tested or run it, so I can be sure.
I’d be happy to send them if you’d like to try them.

6 Likes

That’s supposed to be a decent strain well worth giving them a grow I’d say !

2 Likes

I’ve grown Pennywise AND ACDC (32-36:1). Individuals requiring Low THC/High CBD report favorably. Just an observation.

2 Likes

I have an ample supply of Hemp beans…,03 THC, if interested. All Reg, or non-feminized. Hollwe if interested.

2 Likes

Holler if interested…sorry.

If you’re looking at TGA Pennywise consider the Hurkle it’s much better in every regard. I’ve grown both and Hurkle veg’d and clones faster witb big fat heavily frosted grape smelling nugs with Harlequin learners being easy to spot.

5 Likes

You on farm @OleReynard? Thats where i started years back rules there super tight though.This place is lot more comfortable. You can get the boot by accident there.real quicklike too.

You still looking for Purple Kush (PK)? If so, where are you located?

Naw no farm for me, I slide in the back way so I don’t have to.join.
It’s as bad as riu

3 Likes

You got a line on that Maine BB?