Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I left the farm in 2014 because the admin would regularly bitch about members who were up and coming breeders not giving him free seeds to sell. And shortly after, everyone left. Bad vibes there, IMO.

8 Likes

Yeah im on there. Real quiet though it was my first site years back. But i didnt even know of og
i was real hesitant to join any forum. So i just made sure i covered my a-s with both hands before joining
but this place here is a whole world to itself. This place is a blessing from the ganja gods.

11 Likes

2nd that really cool environment for like minded individuals

6 Likes

“the farm”…what site are you guys referring to?

1 Like

Thcfarmer its called the farm by everyone there.

1 Like

Not missing nothing for real. Its tight there n mods are automatically considered gurus.
They have a wall between members that just makes it uncomfortable
A mans last seed dies n you get banned if you offer one.
Conflict of interest kills that place cause they want to be a seed store more than a forum.

11 Likes

Ok, I joined them last year, corresponded with a Grower, Greatlakes (Female, Amended Cow Manure grower). From Michigan, grew some of the most incredible MONSTERS you’ve ever seen. She willing answered all my questions. I noticed how the Mods were quick to call out people as if they were in school. At the end of the growing season, I cut them loose. I see I was right. Too many emails hawking their seed shop….No thanks!!!

6 Likes

Just a front for a damn seed store, no thank you, pass!

7 Likes

I’ll certainly put some feelers out…most of the BIG breeders are located “down state”. I’ll see if I can run it down.

4 Likes

My seeds arrived!! They look great, and I can’t wait to see what I get out of them.

I have to agree with AllOra though, you should start a feedback thread. I really appreciate you @misterbee!!

Thank You
G

9 Likes

G, indeed, you’re quite welcome. With this lousy weather all over, surprised they made it on time. You be well!!!

7 Likes

Mine too. Awesome. So stoked. Thanks and peace.

5 Likes

Mine arrives also thank you very much, will have something on the way back to you before the holidays :grin:

5 Likes

Mine as well. Well packed and labeled. Was not immediately clear who sent it until I saw the strains. Thank you.

5 Likes

EVERYONE is greatly welcomed…glad to know weather didn’t delay arrival.

3 Likes

regular photo period seeds up for grabs, I am personally looking for auto flowers.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m a new grower in canada and as my regular black cookie and god bud seeds are in flower now I’m wanting to try some autos. Just curious of what everyone recommends for autos, and if anyone has some autos they wouldn’t mind handing off for me to use instead of taking up room in their stash.
I appreciate all feedback thanks.

3 Likes

What Auto strains are you interested in? I have several.

6 Likes

I’m usually an indica smoker, i find sativa bothers my head , but with that said I’d be happy with almost anything

2 Likes

@misterbee you are appreciated just in case you haven’t heard it today

11 Likes