Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Sorry to hear about your mom bro I am praying

1 Like

Thank you Kief876, your prayers are very much appreciated…

1 Like

Sweet thanks brother

Mail should be here in about an hour @pookie123. Fingers crossed

EDIT: Not today… :-1:

The post office said it should have been there by today when I mailed it . I have the tracking number I will PM you the number so you can track it.

1 Like

I just checked the tracking number and it says it’s out for delivery right now…

I know it is off topic, But I mentioned my mother was in the hospital the other day and a few of you sent your regards and prayers and I just wanted to thank you guys again. Unfortunately my mother passed away yesterday in the hospital. She was the most loving selfless person I have ever known, If anyone deserves a spot in heaven it is her. Thank you guys.:sob:

3 Likes

Maannn. I’m so sorry to hear that brother. I keep you and your loved ones in my thoughts… sensing positive vibes your way man…

But on a brighter note, this threads first official successful donation. Thanks again @pookie123

4 Likes

Thank you, It helps to know that others have her and the family in their thoughts and prayers.

Condolences, i am so sorry you are going through this. Hang in there and just keep moving forward. Much love and blessings.

1 Like

Thank you for your support.

Condolences pookie123

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss brother may she rest in peace with your Lord

3 Likes

@pookie123 , siento muchísimo la muerte de tu madre, hermano… Cuando te veas con fuerza seguimos con los intercambios USA/Spain… Here have a real friends… In CannabisCafe.net we are waiting ya. They are givin ya all sativas ya asked for… Love.

1 Like

I wish I could MiG, I have tried talking to them about not being able to post or read Pm’s but they just ignore me. I even tried signing up again and I get the same, I can log in but can not do anything at all! I wish I could respond to their messages but I can’t.

This is what it says after I log on at CannabisCafe:Aviso del Foro
Has sido excluido por las siguiente razón:
No se especificó razón alguna.

Fecha en que será levantada tu exclusión: Nunca

1 Like

What more can ya explain bout the North Mexican/Sonora Mix? Where n where ya obtained? Only curiousity. Thanx.

I go to Sonora Mexico every so often, Its a local mix from the narco farmers. Cali Hybrids Mixed with local stuff. I checked a few for germination rates before I brought them over. They are heat tolerant, and the ones I saw growing had medium width leaves.

Its totally random stuff, but might be good for somebody looking for something different.

1 Like

Tropical Seeds n Reggae Seeds in Europe has a great CBD líne… Ya can see a Dandy Dance CBD by Tropical in The Dogs House Outdoor thread…
Cannatonic is oferin @Blowingupjake can interest ya toó…

I think I knows what ya have : or Talibana or Chapita Sinaloa or both… Mexican/Indica local hybryds to sell in USA…