Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Really? What’s the high like

I dont know, I havent tried the #2 BLR, just the BLR #3. Its better than the Midnight farms cut that’s going around in cali.

@Eddie.saw Seeds shipped: Apollo 13, Fire OG x GSC, Sonora Mix

3 Likes

Man oh man brother, I’m so stocked about that Apollo 13. Thanks so much brother. I’ll be making a thread eventually for everyone who sent me shit to see their beans grow

Welcome, just remember to send seeds to the next grower looking for a freebie.

4 Likes

Oh absolutely. I’ll be make plenty of crosses for the community.

3 Likes

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I will get your seeds off by tomorrow. I have had a lot going on . My mother is in the hospital in the critical care unit on a respirator hopefully they will be able to take her off of it today if she can breath well on her own . I just wanted to let you guys know I have not forgotten and I will pm you guys once I post them. Thanks.

4 Likes

@pookie123 it’s no problem brother. Hope the best for your mother and her recovery. Sending positive vibes your way.

Thanks. I appreciate it…

I am sure everybody understands what is important. I am sorry for your mom, it sounds tragic. My thought’s and hopes are with her.

@pookie123 Do what you have to do, seeds can wait. I’m sure the community understands and hopes that your mom makes a speedy recovery.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop

Thank you all for the get well wishes and prayers for my mother, it means alot…:slight_smile:

Hey guys, I don’t have a list together but I have some seeds to exchange. Lots of stuff I have collected over the years!! I’ll get the list together Sunday and post. This is a great idea, and am glad it’s not like rollitup. One mention of this and it’s deleted! :+1::v:

4 Likes

Thank you… I’ll talk to LJ about making a dedicated section for seeds and clones exchange. But for now, thank you for participating.

1 Like

No doubt, used to use rollitup under smink13 if anyone remembers me. Wasn’t on there everyday or anything. Anyways saying hi and will get a list on Sunday :v:

2 Likes

Yes, a dedicated thread would be great… I’m on my way to the post office soon . Will message you guys once done.

Ok GrowEasy, and Eddie.saw I finally sent your post off. I had both of them in padded envelopes and then at the last second the post lady said oh by the way since you used the bubble package you have to fill out a customs form for the one with international post. So I pulled it out of the padded envelope and just posted using a regular letter envelope to avoid the whole customs fiasco. Hopefully it arrives undamaged. I did however steal Grower Gone Wild’s idea and used his cardboard cut outs so that will help protect the seeds. Well thanks guys.

4 Likes

Thanks pookie! I’ll let you know when they arrive.

Hello everyone!

And thanks GrowerGoneWild and Joe for this thread.

Here is my offer:

SBL cross (Shiva x Blueberry x Lebanese) - from czech breeder.
I harvested outdoor in 2015 season and was satisfied. (50+ seeds)

Purpurea Alpha cross - I don´t know the parents, but that one is from the same breeder. It has strong sativa psychoactivity and maybe someone will have better luck with purple pheno.I know it must be somewhere inside :smiley: This year I am trying to select strong male. (22 seeds)

Tora Bora cross - from friend who specializes in CBD sativas. As I don´t I decided to offer them to someone who can appreciate that shit. (7 seeds)

Send me private message and we can discuss details. I personally am interested in some outdoor strains. Maybe some sativa from Spain or South America :slight_smile: But otherwise any early outdoor girl will do.

3 Likes

The post says it should get to you on monday.

1 Like