Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

@Guitarzan- just confirmed, got enough for you too, send me a message

4 Likes

Any left to trade, sounds delicious…

3 Likes

Yep made sure I had some for you since you hadnt replied yet and I offered to you first. Send me a message.

7 Likes

Straight up good dude for sure.

3 Likes

It seems a hard steain to find for sure. Nice strain for sleep/ pain, heavy, sleepy buzz. From what I have read something that has been hard to find also. Why not? I don’t know what I could do to help. I can’t wait to be in a better situation, this community makes me want to give back.

3 Likes

Did you send in the cap of a pen?

1 Like

No its in the same container that I got from Sebring

3 Likes

Thanks got a card with pen and seed labeled CBD only, and Sebring has a CBD line, thought it might be the sunshine …:metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

Always. What did you have in mind? I’ve a few things that might be pertinent.

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm did I hear hash plant???
I almost Bit but I may have stepped in it on the Chocolate Thai run if they go full landrace on me.

I have 7 Morrocan Beldi that are used to make the finest blonde and red (purple bleeding pheno)? Which I hope still resides in the fresh vigorous beans (see @upstate) which I culled and tried in a failed attempt to gather and distribute pollen of this beautiful purple specimen. Hopefully it’s still in the batch, breeder is welcome to them if genetics are saved and shared.

Its in here… Welcome to the Jungle

3 Likes

Thanks for outreach…Let me get you a Listing of the various H.P.'s in my stash. Look 'em over, decide what you wanna work with, I send them, if you make seeds, you send me some. If you choose NOT to, oh well, I guess I only lost seeds!!!

6 Likes

Personal Log indicates the following H.P.'s:
Amnesia Hash Plant
Dragon’s Blood Hash Plant
Herrer Hash Plant
Healing Hash Plant
Herrer Hash Plant X Sour Boggle
Mango Hash Plant
'88 G13 X Hash Plant
Mind you, these are what is LISTED!!! I have to physically check to confirm. Some may OR may not still be on hand.

8 Likes

Here she is.,…damn I grow (smoke) a lot of pot
Sorry HE is…

10 Likes

I have some g13/hp from Barefrog going now and ready to move up in pots or the ground… I think I have one female and maybe 2 out of three. I’m having a bad run of males all of the sudden.

6 Likes

Look in the private lounge, just posted a thread about the “men’s room” you may be interested in…:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I really got get back up to regular status again.

2 Likes

Nice little selection MisterBee…

4 Likes

Ok…Physical Inventory completed. All, BUT, '88 G13 X HP (probably flew on earlier Trade Winds) on hand, minimum of FIVE each, some more.

4 Likes

You’re NOT by yourself on that ratio issue. Some of my local grower/friends having a run of 1 or 2 Females from their purchased 10 packs. Luck of the draw, me thinks.

5 Likes

I have these three in seed form, too. There’s also three Mango Hashplants alive right now.

• Could start a bunch more Mangobiche Hashplant seeds, compare and contrast the babies to make MangoBiche x Ghash F2s.
  • Could run a complementary F1, and make a new poly-hybrid cross. I’d vote for the DBHP. Make a bunch of (Hawaiian Ghash x Brazilian Ghash) F1s.
2 Likes