Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Got a 10 pack of SSDD seeds I made from @Sebring preservation run f2s for anyone who wants it.

Same SSDD female I crossed with @GrowHard blue OG x Snow Lotus male I got. Happy to share a 10 pack of that one as well if someone else wants it. Just asking if I send these out that you plan to start soon and give me some feedback on them.

8 Likes

I’d love some to grow out

2 Likes

Thanks trying to get this batch to go as dark it’s Black Pearl from Mr. Natural

Just chopped a 5’er

13 Likes

The colors are mostly in the genetics and certain things like cooler temps at flower will trigger them. Some strains may be known for colored phenos like a purple, but it can also throw a green one in the same batch.

4 Likes

Kona Gold island cut lost two sprouts fucking with the mini DWC but I think I have 15 more fresh seeds gonna let them dry a bit before I try again. Also, got a Maui Wowie and Poisonnous Maui (Maui x Lesotho x Transkei) I believe he said.

5 Likes

Is anyone looking to trade me autos for reg photos i got a bunch of diff sunshine seeds old school strains fruit bowl,sour bubba,sour hooker,and a purple punch cross with some kind of kush,anyway I love the autos the photos are great but they take so much time so hit me up if interested at all

3 Likes

I would loe some beans if you have extras my address is :

No Bueno posting address publicly, modified.

4 Likes

I had bells palsy for a couple weeks once quickest I have ever been seen in a hospital…what’s wrong sir I think I had a stroke…smile for me … doctor we got a stroke patient :rofl::joy::rofl:…damn doc walks in says smile looks at nurse bells palsy no explanation they both walk out lol

7 Likes

What strain is in the first picture?

2 Likes

Anyone in Canada have hash plant or northern lights seeds?

1 Like

Where are you located?

1 Like

I live in Ontario

1 Like

That’s My Black Pearl an older strain from Mr. natural 80% Sativa that goes around 70. I’m digging the Crosses with Afghani Kush (purple) , and Skunk #1 The BP tastes like Dutch Treat with a nice accelerating buz. The BP seems to let the males dominance come out as the x’s are short stocky plants with great lateral branching and early big trich covered hand grenades.

This is at 4 weeks with the AK looks like NL5 with darker leafs. Another 4-5 weeks and this things gonna be a clump of Bud.

20 Likes

Awesome looking buds bro. Very bodacious orbs of trichome beauties, heh. I’m kicking back and smoking and having a drink on the front porch. Really nice work.

4 Likes

How does it smoke?

1 Like

Not sure yet, first batch I’ve grown out. The small collection was gifted me. There were 40 of the AKx so I have traded them freely. I know he worked the strains and I could not find much on the BP until I popped a few seeds from a vail labeled “grow these and see what comes up” of about a dozen seeds and got the big female first time out.

4 Likes

You were first, I got you.

Let me see how this shakes out w others since you weren’t first to respond.

4 Likes

I will inbox you everything I got and see if I can get some alaskan thunderfuck again… I will do an even swap i am good for it

2 Likes

Hoping to repopulate my MTF old stock from Alaskan Seed Cache, holding two Sativa leaning boys for pollen to send to member with a few girls from seeds I sent him.

3 Likes

Have ZERO doubt you’re good for it…have some of those ATF Fems left. Stay safe/be well.

2 Likes