Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Have ATF Fems, if interested. Stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

I will send you what I have and we can exchange

2 Likes

hey let know I can send you what I have if your successful

2 Likes

You know breeder? I have not got a female of mine yet but bubble king got two so I’m sending him pollen to seed.

2 Likes

I think I sent him Fem seeds either last year or, earlier this year. A Breeder out of Northern Cali.

2 Likes

You into any of the Kushes, Afghani, Hash Plants??? If so, holler!!!

1 Like

I have 4 left if I cross my ASC with your fem, would that make the seeds fem?

2 Likes

No, if the pollen-donating plant isn’t a Fem, the resulting seeds will STILL be a variable of Male or Female. The ONLY guarantee (99%) is reversing a Female. Successive breeding will increase chances of Females, however.

5 Likes

I’m a women…lol

8 Likes

I knew that!!! You’re better at the craft than a lot of “dudes”…stay safe/well.

7 Likes

What’s Growin On Everyone,
I’m new here and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction? On on the hunt for a specific strain called Orange Crush :tangerine:,does anyone know if and or who might have some of these seeds any help would be gratefully appropriated and rewarded with seeds from me and the breeding program I’m going to use this strain in!

9 Likes

I have agent orange x OG goji…ummmm…and banana og x strawberry haze

8 Likes

Interested in trading seeds at the end of this season?
I’m running Gilato,Hawaii x purple skunk,Gorilla glue,Duct tape, and the male this season is a lemon OG :lemon: :muscle:

8 Likes

What’s up everyone, hope y’all nice and safe.

I was looking for autos (any sort of, any amount of).
I can’t offer an exchange because I am a very fresh grower. So if any of you have something that you don’t wanna use in near future, I would appreciate the support.

Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

The best person to talk to is @Sebring. He usually has a few autos available and only asks that you kick in for shipping. His site is…

https://diygreenlife.com/product-category/seeds/

6 Likes

Where are you? I’m USA/Maine. Be safe/be well.

6 Likes

I am in touch with him. He has only cbd sorts so far, but said that he will have high THC soon.

4 Likes

You may also want to go on Strainly.io There is a grower named Mark. He sells autos $25 for 12 and includes shipping. You can pick different ones to make your dozen and he always throws in extras.

He is a great guy to work with. He sends you seeds with a stamped return envelope and you send $25 cash back. That may be a better alternative to waiting. Just a thought

12 Likes

Los Angeles California :muscle:

2 Likes

I’ve got a FEW…hundred…Photo/Reg strains in my stash. At the end of the current season, PM for potential trade. Check my Feedback if you’re so inclined. Thanks, be safe/be well.

9 Likes