Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Well I order from Greenpoint, seeds man or msnl but there are a lot of other seed banks that people on here use like area 51 that have awesome genetics. Then once you get a little inventory yourself you can come on here and do some bartering with folks. There are a lot of real good old school people on this forum and willing to lend a helping hand. Keep your eyes open for preservation runs and other seed projects that people do. Other than that just ask if anyone has seeds. You’re in Texas too?

5 Likes

sounds good brother. I got home last night and took a few pulls off the pen and crashed out. I’m looking through my stuff right now. I’ll inbox you with what I’ll be sending back

1 Like

Yes I’m in Texas… I was alway leery of ordering seed not knowing what’s deal is about getting to Texas… So me and my friends just hold on to any we find in the bag…

1 Like

It is totally safe…believe me I felt the same way but I haven’t had any issues. There is a loophole with seeds. They sell them as souvenirs because technically the seeds aren’t illegal it is the act of germination that then makes it illegal. Dude Greenpoint is in Colorado so usually the max it takes to get my order from there is like 5 days maybe 7 depending how late in the week you order. Seedsman and msnl take about a month to get your order because it comes from Europe. Other than that like I said you can trade around on here

7 Likes

Before we got medical, I would order seeds and have them shipped to an address I was not growing at. You could probably work something out with BOG to ship him a money order (no credit card trace). Nobody has complained about his genetics. Try Mark on strainly. He will send an envelope, and you can send him cash back. There are options.

9 Likes

Appreciate it so much… I need to keep in contact for your knowledge

2 Likes

oh I don’t know about how much knowledge I have lol however I’m always willing to help where I can…there’s a lot more knowledge floating around on the forums than I have.

3 Likes

I agree about Mark and Strainly.io. I have ordered from him and highly recommended him. 25 seeds for $25. You can mix them if you want. His autos are 12 for $25. He always throws in extras. His price includes shipping with tracking. Then you mail him back cash.

You can look into a PO Box if you are concerned about the shipping. I am in a illegal state too.

8 Likes

I feel you… but again appreciate you

2 Likes

I’m going to have to check out Mark as well appreciate it

2 Likes

legislators keep bullshittin huh ron

seeds today are not that big of a deal :slight_smile:

back in 2000 we were afraid to buy lights

but it is always better to be on the side of caution

I had UPS drop clones of at the place I grow in 2020

and never give it a second thought and here in New York we are not

a legal grow state

but whatever makes you feel safe is indeed what you should

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

9 Likes

My wife asks @Joboo to please do not get me started on that. The stupidity of them for overlooking the financial benefits of legalization, especially in these times, ia amazing. They all talk a great game, but the behind the scenes money controls what we do.

5 Likes

@Old-Ron man you and your Mrs sure got that right. The tax revenue alone is worth it…and see here in Texas it makes me even madder because they are just giving all that money to every other state that borders us which either have good med programs or recreational. Like come on just gwt with the damn program lol but I digress. Live free my friends

4 Likes

get that :slight_smile: here we are 45 minute from Mass and they have recreational

weed there

go to the dispensary all kinds of New York plates

side note I will not pay 50 dollars a 1/8 plus 20% tax

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

11 Likes

We may not want to pay that, but many of us would pay to have a license to grow a reasonable amount legally. To me the feds need to legalize it. I know normally when they are involved, shit gets messed up. However, for there to be no legal worries for growing, transporting or smoking weed would be a very nice thing.

4 Likes

let me grow four plants outside legally I would paid a fee each year

and grow Redwoods :slight_smile:

12 Likes

It’s the same here in Indiana, literally have Michigan and Illinois with rec and Ohio with med. so much money leaving this state but Eli Lily will never let it be allowed in any sense because they’ve seen what it’s done to pharma in the legal and med states. Sadly they basically own and control this state and we will be the last to have any kind of legalization just so they can wait so long that all the growers and smokers leave the state and can say “ see there is no tax revenue in cannabis”.

3 Likes

Ok so to get back on topic. I live in prohibitionland and have sent seeds to Texas with no issues on either end.
Like others have said, use a non grow location for delivery and always use a legit, even if it’s not yours, name and address as a sender. Nothing will get a package flagged quicker than a nonexistent address. Also they do have the technology to see who lives at what address so if using a random address just toss on some made up “home business” name as the name so they don’t flag it. If their system shows a last name of Smith for an address and you use Johnson they will look at it suspicious if they catch it.

2 Likes

Hey brother I must have missed this, putting together some breeders packs with pineapple Thai crosses be glad to shoot you one out if you’ll do grow diary on it and tag me when you update…:metal::sunglasses: