Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

They should all be 60-70+ strains, give them extra P&K last 3 weeks and keep lights out temps around 65-70 and see the fall color show as the buds shoot resin pots late and bulk up to the restraints of the stalk, short stocky growth, so I’m hoping the Pineapple Thai will give them a bit more stretch and who don’t like pineapple smoke…:metal::sunglasses:

7 Likes

So much for not asking for more seeds with a line up like that guess I better check in at seed hoarders anonymous ,great looking nug shots and some interesting crosses you’ve made.

7 Likes

You better get here at S.H.A. early…normally the first three rows are filled when doors open…lol!!! Stay safe/be well.

6 Likes

Send me an addy and I’ll shoot out a breeders pack, B, I got you already on my list…:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Been dealt a lot of purp and blue strains so I may as well run with it. Have Mr B’s Blue Lighs coming up next, just went in flower…:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Anyone in the Denver or Thornton Colorado area. Im here for a week with my job, would love to snatch a clone lol

4 Likes

Excuse me for a moment…any Og’ers sitting on any Vanilla Frosting seeds? If so and wanting to trade, ring my bell. As ever, do stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Hey Buddy I may be able to help. I split a pack with somebody and think I have 10 or 11. I was going to run it outside this summer but got overloaded with life. I needed to get up with you anyway. I have a little postage money again, lol. I can at least half it with you. I had a few others to get to you as well.

I haven’t been online much. My phone is giving me problems and my home internet isn’t hooked up right now. We only have one provider and they sucked so bad I had to take a break from them. I’m gonna have to get it going again, though. It’s almost impossible to keep up normally without an internet. I’m so busy outside that I haven’t missed it yet. I get to use my phone for a Hotspot for a couple weeks. I get back on and catch up my mail then. It’s so much easier to type.

8 Likes

'Preciate the courteous OG outreach, Bro. No rush, gonna give them a run in Sep/Oct timeframe. Hope all continues to improve on your end. Be safe/be well.

4 Likes

Agent orange x goji sounds interesting

3 Likes

I could Be interested in the healing hash plant. The mango too if i knew wtf mango biche was/how it looked/and how it pairs with the deadly g.

2 Likes

Man, they rode the “Trade Winds” soon after posting. Stick around, however, I’m sure they’ll surface again in F2. Welcome, enjoy yourself, a SUPER fine group of people here. Be safe/be well. FYI, let the group know what you’ve got to trade, speeds the process up.

6 Likes

I’ve got some Mangobiche x Ghashplant running right now. Kicking them over to flower in a few weeks. I’ll tag you when I get around to making a journal.
(Assuming I still remember saying this :sweat_smile:)

9 Likes

Squirrels/Chipmunks, or skanky mice.
I had serious issues this yr with mice.Fuckers were chewiing right thru my seed stalks, killing them. 20+ killed.
A dozen mouse traps helped me tremendously. Id recommend you try that if u r still having issues. If u still stuck pm me and Ill try and help out.
Good Luck
peace

6 Likes

Try saying hello to @lefthandseeds. hes good people in Colorado. He may be able to help ya.
Good Luck

7 Likes

Hey buddy, please don’t let me forget. I’m stretched thin atm… heh. I can use all of the help I can get. maybe I can get to it in the next day or two. I have a bunch of stuff to up pot today and till I finish. But, I’ll be here… I’ll be caught up a little once I finish them. peace

4 Likes

I know you may have told me before but are you growing indoor or out??? :eyes:

1 Like

Indoor for now until we legalize.

1 Like

@Joboo, promised package riding in a few, Tracking info when airborne. Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

I guess I’m being pretty bold with mine… but I only have 3 small plants right now… I really was contacting you about seeds… I had a few bag seeds but they are far in between… How can I get some seeds in the area that we are in???

2 Likes