Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

@Tappy I’m in NE Oklahoma and would love some!!!

2 Likes

I thought you said you needed someone in Texas too? Guess not. Let me know if you change your mind

3 Likes

oh you never said tx I saw the t and thought it was texas lol you tease you big tease :joy:

4 Likes

Mystery Delivery, anyone that’s traded with me recognize their package, writing and stamp? Think it was from Australia , would love to know the strain so hit me up if you recognize anything…:metal::sunglasses:

13 Likes

Lol geez june 2020 and you’re just getting em lol they wanna blame everything on covid. I think it’s just an excuse for people not to do their jobs lol. Anyways that’s a nice surprise lol

3 Likes

Nice ship on the stamp and the seeds look nice also hopefully someone spots it and lets ya know.

2 Likes

Can someone help a person in Russia? pm pls guys.
( ⌒㉨⌒)人(⌒㉨⌒ )v

Hey OGers, anyone willing to help me out with some solid fem auto seeds? THC dominant preferably. Other than that I’d also like to find some PB Breath, any kind of Hashplant, Tangie or Jenny Kush. Thanks.

You looking to trade? I have at least 6 different fem autoflower strains. I’m looking for some fem photo’s

This is the gorilla glue auto I’m growing it right now

Screenshot_20200807-094859_Gallery

11 Likes

That looks nice! Unfortunately I only have photo regulars, no fems right now.

Will get you a list of the Photo Fems in my stash. I’m up here in Maine. Check Feedback if hesitant. Stay safe/be well.

6 Likes

Give me a holler. I’m definitely interested in buying, or trading

Last chance have a few more breeder packs I can send out if anyone has space to do a diary for the group…:metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

What strain is it your offering I’m terrible with abbreviations!

1 Like

Top to bottom with 2 week + cure down too 60%RU in jars.

Afghan Kush (purple) x Black Pearl x pineapple Thai

Skunk #1 x Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai

Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai

Panama Red x pineapple Thai

AK is old school tanned leather smell and smooth taste, with level buz

SK is wife’s Melatonin, very relaxing , have to watch nodding with hemos still in hand and half a joint burning! !

22 Likes

They look great!

Growing some out next summer would be the best I could do. Those are definitely some interesting crosses for sure. Some good outdoor heat resistant stuff possibly.

2 Likes

it would be a few months for me to grow them. There seems to be some nice crosses in there.

1 Like

@misterbee is solid…nothing to worry about bro

2 Likes