Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Man, I have a shameless “beggar’s cup” out!!! Would certainly appreciate those additions. THANKS for the OG outreach…be safe/be well.

5 Likes

ATTENTION…ATTENTION!!! Anyone sitting on any Nepalese Highland??? Would like to get some…purchase, free or, trade. Gonna cross it with my Vietnamese Black and try to make my own version of “Willie Nelson”…H-E-L-P!!! Stay safe/be well.

11 Likes

I have “Nepal temple” f2s I think was gonna do same thing. Until I got some Black Willies from @Guitarzan this week. I’m sure plenty of beans are gonna start flowing of it soon…,let me check tonight, what’s mine is yours, brother B.

6 Likes

I also have this big Viet Black male that’s hopefully gonna give me a batch of pollen to splash around

25 Likes

Willie’s Reserve is some smooth smoking bud. I picked up so much when i was in Colorado for 10 days. Quickly became my favorite

5 Likes

Is this the same Willie Nelson line from early 2000?

6 Likes

I’m not sure of it is honestly. I’ll be back in Colorado in about 10-12 days and I’ll find out

5 Likes

That’s what we are shooting for…with a little shot of Temple Flo would that make it Waylon and Willie?

6 Likes

Hello , sorry for delay. Barried an old best friend this weekend, so been in process of getting back up to par. If the offer is still open @J-Icky I would love some.

4 Likes

I just got some LA Confidential from Mark and He threw in a bunch of Blue Cookies. I’m think about running the LAC soon.

He was easy to deal with and communicated well.

8 Likes

People really love that guy as well as the way he does business. He has quite a following.

9 Likes

I have male and female now, should have seed in a month…:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I recently placed an order with Him also and got a bunch of blue cookies He threw in. He had a few unlisted strains. I went with the Blue God.

9 Likes

That would be very cool!
:seedling::+1: thx for the heads up

Say bro, what’s kicking nieghbors? I’ve been ordering seeds since the late 90s in a fucked up crooked motha fkn Texas county. First 2 times I was sweating bullets. The only thing they’ll do if they catch you is 10 years prison. Naw just clowning, they’ll take seeds and mail you a letter saying bad boy , stop it now.
I’ve had over ten orders successfully come thru. this year alone. And mailed out bout same. Don’t worry, Be happy!
Fuck Greed
Plant a Seed
FREE THE WEED!
:v:

14 Likes

Hey bro. I used to work in Pecos. Stayed in the new (was) man camp. Till I got kicked out. Built that Nat gas plant south of town. Best of the west, I’ll never forget that desert.

6 Likes

Eww Pecos lol. I spent way to much time there and Orla, driving to Carlsbad for groceries.

4 Likes

The ol man camps lol. Best breakfast burritos I ever had was right there in Pecos place called burrito depot next door to flying j…actually I think the location in Pecos is a pilot but same thing. There’s a bar there too that runs hookers lol good times

3 Likes

back when homeland started up people weren’t so lucky, I was one of them

3 Likes

They frac or something? Idk homeland.neverheard of them

1 Like