Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Ok, that was funny!! …and reminded me of this classic.

ENJOY!! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

OKAY!!! If anyone, ANYONE says “wicked” …

Heads will roll!!! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Wicked dude!

1 Like

Have to admit when I saw first post I almost shot pop out of my nose.

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON HIS ASHES!

Gee, okay, I feel better now… :rofl:

8 Likes

Well you can try but remember I’m in the south and my friends use a line from the movie shooter to describe me. " A peckerwood that lives in the woods with to many guns" lol

For those that can’t tell posted with extreme sarcasm :rofl:

8 Likes

I used to stay in Lake County for a few and had a couple of trips to Lakeland, I remember the cannabis scene kind of sucked up there ( North & central FL ).

2 Likes

I love new projects. Would anyone like to gift a newer brother some beans

3 Likes

Yes but you’re a FEM here…

1 Like

No sir I’m a male tried to look at account and don’t find any sex selected anywhere.

2 Likes

I don’t think the comment was directed at you!!! Stay safe/be well…stay cool.

7 Likes

This place and the members on the board are awesome! When the time comes for me to produce some seeds out of my select plants, I will be sure to share them here!

10 Likes

I have some Ancestral Skunk “F2” if you’re interested.

2 Likes

If you ship internationally, I am down.

1 Like

Ancestral skunk? Sure I would like some

4 Likes

Same here…up for trade?

3 Likes

Edit: Sorry folks. Just hit my limit. For all the requests, give me a week or two. Thanks and enjoy!

Got some new beans to hand out.
Sour Martian Haze f2
SSSDH x Martian Mean Green (m)
11-13 weeks
THC probably around 15%

All types of different sativa heavy phenotypes with a good mix of hybrids. Just finished a crop in my log, here on OG. The mom was a Widow leaning, shorter, stout, super frosty plant, and the father a stretchy super sour stank bomb. Should find sour phenos, skunky pine phenos, and other phenos that remind you of White Widow. Oh yeah. There’s a super citrusy pheno with very large buds that takes a week or two longer, but will blow your mind, if you like the citrus haze flavor. I have 6 packs to hand out

20 Likes

I have a few grows lined up but I’m always down for some new beans

3 Likes

I could get to them around mid November. If that works. I would love some.

5 Likes

If you can ship internationally, I am down.

3 Likes