Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

4072! More characters

3 Likes

Sent you a PM @Oldtimerunderground

Night gents and gals, catch you on our next rotation.
-Dirtron

1 Like

I could fill a photo album😆

3 Likes

Got a serious question for all you experienced growers…How desired is “Santa Maria F8”, Mexican Haze X Silver Pearl? This is an Old Dutch Genetics production. If someone volunteers to do a “Run”, I’ll certainly offer them up. F8 surely would mean more than stable, right? If it’s of interest, let me know, I have a full pack of 10. Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Wow that is a very generous offer, I would love to grow some out and try the strain. I don’t have the experience to do a seed run yet. If I did I would jump on this! :yum:

4 Likes

If I didn’t have plans already for a seed run I would take you up on this offer @misterbee in a heartbeat! :grin: Who doesn’t desire a fast finishing sativa strain??! Would be a great candidate for crosses too.

Somebody please do this and spread some uplifting seed around for the awesome members here :grinning:

5 Likes

I could do a run in 8ish weeks if you don’t have any takers by then.

3 Likes

Id love to run them, but my tent is filling up quick

All the babies are moving in and exploding with growth.

I thought Santa Maria was the Brazilian strain? Didn’t WOS used to call it Amazonian

8 Likes

Really? You do a seed giveaway within minutes of me going to bed? And on top of that it’s some C99?! :neutral_face:

I need to change my schedule :laughing:

Also how the hell is this thread still going? Thought for sure I’d be seeing Vol 3 this morning.

8 Likes

Good giveaway man. His C99 is suppose to be legit. I was looking at it myself a cpl weeks ago.

4 Likes

These should be landing anytime.

I hope y’all like the packaging lol

3 Likes

Fairly new to overgrow. But not to growing and sharing. I actually grew some Santa Maria in the past. It’s a short sativa with a really trippy high. I have some room outdoors I can run all ten and do an open pollination. If you can trust me with your ten pack.

8 Likes

Anyone know the genetics of the Santa Maria? I’m not familiar with it, but I lived close to Santa Maria California for decades. Funny to see it as a strain name.

1 Like

It looks like there is more than 1 with that name, but I found this about this one, but these seeds @misterbee has are out to f8;

Santa Maria is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid (65% sativa/35% indica) strain created through a backcross of the (Mexican Haze X Silver Pearl) F2 that was repeated 7 times to stabilize it. This high-end bud has a moderate THC level that typically falls between 12-14% and an aroma that is sweet and fruity with a delicate floral overtone. The taste is of sweet citrus that has a pleasantly fragrant lavender aftertaste that is mild in nature. Santa Maria buds have small lumpy popcorn-shaped dark forest green nugs with minty green patches, sparse dark amber hairs, and a frosty layer of sandy fine crystal white trichomes. The Santa Maria high is characterized by surprisingly sativa heavy effects despite its high presence of indica in its genetics. The high starts with a happy and uplifted cerebral head buzz that leaves you energetic with motivated feelings of creativity and focus, making it perfect for artists who are working through a creative block. The only indica effects are the feelings of complete relaxation and numbing of mental and physical pain that slowly wash over the body without causing any loss of functionality or drowsiness. This high is surprisingly stable and has absolutely no comedown, making it ideal for users of any experience level. Because of these effects, Santa Maria is a favorite for treating chronic fatigue, mild cases of depression, and chronic stress or anxiety.

The mention of sandy trichromes makes me wonder if it has a higher cbg content, since that’s a characteristic of cbg expression?

7 Likes

I trust you…where are you located? I’m asking because I’d prefer it to be Stateside, logistically speaking. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: Note: @anon93244739, that’s why I was interested, anything with potentially elevated cbg content peaked my interest.

9 Likes

Hey guys. I’m looking for 3 or 4 feminized photoperiod seeds. I have some pine tar gush crosses for trade. I’ll trade four seeds per one feminized photo seed. Thanks!

6 Likes

@corey I have maui wowie cherry bomb if you want them, pm me and they’re yours

3 Likes

I have some serious 6 from serious seeds and a few others.

2 Likes

@corey
I have some of my feminized Blue Cookies. Could send you some today.

2 Likes

Hey guys. Sorry but I’m working out a deal right now

2 Likes