Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I’d love to grow some cactus!

1 Like

Not sure what kind of cactus you are growing or whatever but I wouldn’t ever spit on any plant… That’s just weird to say -

And cactus will most likely out live you and sprout a flower if you decided to not water it my bro :sunglasses:

7 Likes

So yes you are right - Very resilient plants. Amazing actually. I would post some facts but it seems maybe the crowd here wouldn’t enjoy the cacti facts

Except my bro that offered the seeds up (cactus seeds) he seems pretty dope

4 Likes

Facts are always welcome, please post.

1 Like

https://overgrow.com/t/sacred-cacti-anyone/

Lots of cactus fans here!

8 Likes

Ummm…sorry to disappoint anyone, but my cat just read that its not a great idea. They would be long term investment anyway. Ill see what other cacti seeds I have laying around tomorrow thou.

But if anyone is interested I have some
HBWR seeds to offer up instead.
They are fresh from Hawaii, sent to me from the guy who grows them.

4 Likes

What is hbwr

I wanna meet your cat!

2 Likes

Hawaiian baby wood rose

1 Like

He is a clever SOB

2 Likes

My dog’s the same way :wink:

Wait til you see the project I’m working on. I’m gonna have an incredible backcross before I ever even dig into my grape stomper or elephant stomper beans.

I’ll have two GGG Divine Image x Grape Stomper OG BX’s. One gas pheno and one grape pheno. Divine Image is Grape Stomper OG x Grape Stomper OG.

5 Likes

Tell your cat my cat wants to know the legalities

7 Likes

My cat said he isnt allowed but apologizes for the disappointment. He told me to offer up some non-canna, but legal to ship HBWR seeds instead.

4 Likes

You’ve gata be cattin me !

My cat says she is furry-ess

6 Likes

Spoke with Mark, Ghost Family of Crosses should be here by 15th, everything crossed…fingers, arms, legs, eyes, the whole nine yards!!! Oh yeah, did I mention 12 more days??? No? OK, 12 more days!!! Glad I didn’t forget…lol!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Very unique and interesting, have some stored somewhere. Heck of an offer!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@DougDawson :rofl: missed them it was 5am here
:man_farmer: lime

Lmaoooo, that was good. @anon27306389

The gsc are yours bro for sure, gotta save room in my seed stash for May 15th😉

4 Likes

Oh MY !! :eyes:
I saw those on Marks page but Ive actually been trying to get a hold of Mark for a few days but Im not sure if he goes on Strainly anymore. I was hoping to grab some of his other beans but havnt got a response yet.

Im really happy you were able to grab some ! I cant wait to see what they look like !

3 Likes