Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Dibs pls! Dang sitting here and still missed out.

But dibsā€¦eff the altruism!

Ok so @kushdaddy for the first Swakhammer. Chronickyle getting some Freakshow. But the second Swakhammer, lets be fair and give it to the next person who calls it since Kushdaddy won the first one.

5 Likes

Oh I definitely am not trying to take two. I thought it was a re-call for Swak. So Iā€™m totally happy with just one freebie!

3 Likes

Dibs for some swackhammer pls

2 Likes

Dibs!! Pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeee, lol :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dang I thought I snagged the first one , dibs on ##2 then

1 Like

There you have it folks, @OGBohab getā€™s the second swakhammer. No worries @kushdaddy , it all happened so fast, not a recall, just a second pack:)

8 Likes

Sorry bud, Kushdaddy called it first and the second one is gone. There will be more so donā€™t worry, lots of fun coming.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @DougDawson
I finally got in on one of your wild free for alls!

3 Likes

Oh yeah it really did. You guys get crazy in here on Saturday night. Iā€™ve lurked the last couple Saturdays and have seen some awesome things going out. Thanks so much @DougDawson for being so generous with the community.

This will be a first from your giveaways for me as well.

3 Likes

More great work @DougDawson, thanks for the Saturday night thrills! :smiley: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Cool bud, send me your info, seeds go out Monday. A big thanks to @DannyTerpintine and his Spaceboundgentics for offering these up to be given you to you all. Also a big thanks to @anon71563794 who contributed the Freakshow seeds that are going to our Canadian brother Chronickyle.

8 Likes

No problem pm inbound. I am moving soon after I get set back up Iā€™ll run a thread on these.

1 Like

You got a meter on my frickin water line?
Out watering again and missed it.
Didnā€™t even get to vote .

5 Likes

So @kushdaddy , @Chronickyle and @OGBohab please send along your info.

3 Likes

Thanks. Need to do a good freakshow hunt. See what the line holds. Would love a good keeper

2 Likes

Sorry brother, itā€™s 11:57pm here, not much watering going on. Well except my cheap whiskey :slight_smile: But I drink that straight.

5 Likes

Got a good addy sent your way. :beers:

There you go again @DougDawson being the ā€œgood guyā€ again. Thanks for a good watch again. I didnā€™t chime in. Just wanted to see the excitement you generated.

5 Likes