Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Ok. Its done. Pm info please

4 Likes

Ty ty ty. @Floyd. Iā€™ve got a few of those gorilla bubble x tomahawk going, and they are looking nice!

1 Like

Just PMā€™d. Thanks man very cool!

I hesitated for a second cause Iā€™m so new and have already gotten seeds from someone. Trying to sit on my hands a little at first but the strainaholism is real :laughing:

4 Likes

Good to hear :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah I think so too. Ive been growing that GG4 for a couple years now. Hereā€™s a pic from a while ago

25 Likes

They will be in the mail tomorrow guys. :smiley:

8 Likes

That is just beautiful man, great job.

3 Likes

Dibs! :wink:

ā€¦looks like Iā€™m a day late and a dollar short. Hope you guys enjoy the bounty!

2 Likes

Anyone waiting on packages from me I got a mailbox full returned

Iā€™ll be sending them out again starting on Monday. To those waiting Iā€™m sorry, hell had one delivered needing more postage and refused it because I wasnā€™t sure if origin and it was in there today as well.

11 Likes

Ugh. Lame. Still hoping those sour strawberry show. :grin:

1 Like

Growing some great looking plants there Floyd, very nice workā€‹:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yours may have been one of the ones returned. Iā€™ll get them out again

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Daytripr69 . My amazon order got postponed today also

2 Likes

Mine may be part of that bundle too then, still havenā€™t seen it.

3 Likes

You said sheā€™s an S1, not the original cut? Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

Hey :wave: kinda new here, but definitely loving this community so far :smiley:
Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes and for all the help I requested. Im definetly gonna stay here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Anyway I had a tree fall on my house recently. A 100 year old Sugar Maple to be exact. It crashed through my attic and all the way thru the second floor into the first.
I had a huge collection of seeds I had saved up from almost 20 years of purchasing and trading on other forums which was lost due to water and mold damage.
The tree fell during a snow and ice storm and I lost preety much everything I owned. But im like seriously depressed that I lost my collection. It was one of my most prized possessions. I had seeds I had saved all the way back since high school.
Anyway Im just seeing if anyone has any genetics they would be willing to trade to me.
I hope to be getting a couple of strains in the future that I will most certainly give out when I make more.
If not its okay, Im still loving this site :heart: This place is a treasure trove of information and wisdom. I cant wait to get something going this spring :blush:
Be Safe
:v:

5 Likes

That one looks frostier than most of the pics I see of the original :star_struck:

2 Likes

Wild horse road address? Hope it shows tomorrow. I wanna pop some now. :grin:

2 Likes

Hit me with your Addy in a private message. Iā€™ll send you some of those sour strawberry seeds.

Daytrip was kind enough to send me a bunch.

Sorry to hear that happened. That sure sucks.

6 Likes