Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Bottom right was me. Glad they made it! You’re welcome!

1 Like

Thanks, mighty OG of you, :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

I had a postal clerk give me crap last time, cause she felt the envelope and asked ‘what’s in here?’ Is said they were Pokémon trading cards. She said that’s not a letter or document, and needed to be shipped as a parcel… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Now, if the clerk asks… I just say it’s one of those pop-up birthday cards that plays a song.

9 Likes

That card find it’s way to you boss man?

You can get the bubble envelopes rather cheap at Wally World :v:

2 Likes

Yes, I believe it was the Lemon :lemon: Skunk , Very kind

Nah, woulda been this guy

8 Likes

No I have not received that.

1 Like

No I have not received that

Damn, went out Monday thought you’d have it. I’m sure it’ll find it’s way to ya. Some of my letters have been much slower than others

1 Like

Allow me to cut in line also…"T-H-A-N-K-S, Bro!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sweet thanks again :grin:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:Here is how i get past Rollers get yourself some sign board and cut Qtips in half and stick in end for a plug plus it gives it strength than because it gives the envelope a bit wider i place on it photo inside i place the unit inside of a card than into envelope i have had 100% success this way and have done it internationally a few times and have only had 1 seed crushed it was big and most places 1 stamp oversea 2 to 3 stamps :mask:

type=post&context[thread_id]=2577&hash=2eeb55d166e15d1df717a41d9c1ef632)

10 Likes

I believe it was @nefrella that had blue mystic

3 Likes

I gave you the acdc, hope they do well for you!!

1 Like

Just a side note on those LED’s, they responded to me but it looks like USA only :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here need a US middleman lol

1 Like

Maine here, they responded to me also, BUT the “Here” Link in the message went NOWHERE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: C99 X ??? arrived safe 'n sound, THANKS!!!

4 Likes

Very cool, glad they made it safely. You sir are one of the most friendly and generous people I have met here. I am really glad I was able to send something your way. :v:

3 Likes

I haven’t heard back since the initial email that I responded to

1 Like