Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

On the lights it’s only for the U.S. and only so many are accepted daily from the same referral

4 Likes

It’s all good. They did respond to me so I likely would have gotten one if I was in the USA. I am sure some will get them, it’s still a cool offer.

I have a king led contact also , waiting for my light to arrive and make sure it’s legit before I pass the info along like with the bestva.

4 Likes

Ask them about the da… link, if you would!!! Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

Da link ? Not sure I understand what you are asking @misterbee

I received Blue Sunshine from @nefrella recently (thanks again!). That doesn’t mean she never had Blue Mystic as well…

5 Likes

Sorry guys I spaced on the US only part. 100% my fault on that. Brain fart made me forget to post that part and then I had so many messages come in at the same time I was racing to answer them and still forgot to add it.

4 Likes

Keep me in mind for the King LED when the time comes! I just got the Bestva today but I haven’t had time to open it up yet.

4 Likes

No problem I’ll gladly share it once I confirm . It’s for the ul600 so not a big light but it’s something for those needing another light . It cost me $5 when I placed my order this morning .

7 Likes

Nothing to be sorry about bud, every giveaway cannot be world wide. Was really cool of you to pass it along to begin with.

5 Likes

It’s pretty rare to meet a grower who doesn’t need another light! :laughing:

6 Likes

Exactly that is why I shared the bestva info with people here on og to begin with lol , glad to see you passing along the info as well .

3 Likes

LOL, in all fairness I guess I am that grower. I have 3 150 watt led,s. A 100 and 150 watt Mars light, a 1000 watt adjustable MH/HPS and an HLG 600 Rspec with UV bar attachment. Like seeds it’s an addiction and am always looking to try something new.

5 Likes

In their message it says, "Click HERE to go to the page to give PayPal data in order for them to deposit monies. When you click on it, the Search Engine shows a “Dead Link”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox!!!

3 Likes

I just gave them the pay pal email in the response email and haven’t had any issue’s with money being deposited .

5 Likes

Thanks, just did the same…smart, Bro, my old ass should have thought of that!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Oh man, it’s happening again. Almost out of likes and it’s not even diner time, lol.

7 Likes

I have 4 packs of 5 seeds of Skywalker x Blue Dream regular autos that a friend of mine made to give away to the first that want them in the U.S. or Canada.

Edit- all gone.

14 Likes

Please!!! Thanks!

1 Like

Pm me your address. 3 available.

2 Likes