Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I have my cmh and my hps (that I haven’t even used cause I don’t want to fight the heat) and then I have a no name 600w blurple that has one grow under it. The Bestva is my first white LED but I could use more LED boards any day. I would turn down another hps or cmh though so I have some control over my addiction lol

2 Likes

Would love some, sounds like a really cool cross.

3 Likes

Pm me your address, 2 available.

2 Likes

Like, Like, Like.

5 Likes

Dibs , next , please, still available?

2 Likes

Got one for me? Damn I’m trying not to hop on everything around here but that cross sounds nice!

1 Like

Pm me your address

1 Like

You got the last one. Pm me your address :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Said the same to me also.

1 Like

@misterbee I just emailed my info to them and said they’ll get it sent over within 7 days to make the purchase.

5 Likes

Yeah that was me dropping the ball. Totally slipped my mind when I posted and while I was responding. Sorry to get your hopes up man just a total brain fart.

2 Likes

Haha it’s all :sunglasses:

1 Like

I betcha I won’t get sidetracked again!!! OG of you to do this, well done!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray:

4 Likes

If you are interested I do have 3 left I could send you. Could add a couple mephisto freebies just for you to make it an even 5 seeds :slightly_smiling_face:.
Edit @misterbee

5 Likes

send my 5 plus your freebies to @misterbee . He was so generous to me today.
If you’d like to send me the remaining 3 - you have my addy. :grinning:
Trying to pass on a little :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Already packaged up, so you’ll get the five just same

2 Likes

Only on OG! “I feel bad I only have 3 free seeds to send you of that strain so I’ll add some more” :laughing:

The generosity around here is unmatched and unreal.

Also I’ve gotten seeds from members and every time I offer to pay shipping and not once has anyone taken me up on it. The one time it would have been $5 for shipping @HappyTrees23s came in and paid for the next like 20 dudes! I’ve decided I’m just gonna start donating what I would have paid for shipping (and a little more when finances allow) to the site. Only seems right to pay it forward somehow. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

LOL, the OGverse is a friendly and generous place. Never ceases to amaze me. @HappyTrees23s did a great thing there. Too many others to say great things about so I will just leave it with OG’ers are simply good people :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I need to set it up so this thing texts me when that :fire: comes up those sounded amazing! Someone tag me when you grow these I gotta see em

6 Likes

I know clocked off got to the car and shall last one go 1 minute before! Got plenty others left thou and there’s always another​:fire:giveaway around the corner. That’s any corner you look around here on OG too. Past being amazed and just started pinching myself time to time to make sure didn’t nod off again!:joy:

3 Likes