Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Been there. Loved it.

1 Like

geoup hug

5 Likes

Saw this the other day, and granted its not what we had been discussing, but even I chuckled and I am not a trekkie…

1 Like

Might I reccomend the book about the book?

Lots of authors are raging alcoholics and chain smokers too, but I won’t fault them for that.

2 Likes

PUBLIC NOTICE #103658 - If someone came on OG and informed EVERYONE that about 30+ Members, Breeders, Sellers had D-O-N-A-T-E-D gear for “a September Thingy”, would you think there might be any interest??? Just wondering, inquiring for a Friend!! PUBLIC NOTICE #103658 SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Here’s my bubblegum grow-off…

3 Likes

Dang Skippy, Hippie!

2 Likes

hmm, lemme think about that and get back to you :wink:

LOL

1 Like

yup. interested. for sure.

Does a public notice neccesitate an official notarized response in triplicate? Causa I’ll do it.

1 Like

How did I miss the first 103657 notices?

4 Likes

Yah it’s a drag. But as you said it was a different world then.

Also got to separate the artist from their art.

Furthermore enjoying a piece of art is not endorsing any, let alone every, opinion/action that said artist espoused.

I would even go so far as to say you can enjoy some particular part or aspect of a piece of work, while also detesting some other part/aspect of THE SAME work of art…life is complicated.

Take music, how many of us would intentionally walk a path that leads us to death by heroin OD at age 28? But how many of us enjoy the music made by someone who walked that road.

No person is perfect, know enough about anyone and you will find their flaws. Now that is not a carte blanc for artists to do anything without repercussion, just a reminder not to throw the baby out with the bath water!

4 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time sir! :slight_smile: :pray: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :pray: :slight_smile:

I am having a difficult time getting those sprouts to pop from the seeds. I have 1 BB growing now from what you sent me and several have not been strong enough to break free from the husk. I lightly sanded a few more before soaking we will see what happens. Thanks again I got 1 so far at least!

Hmm I think you may cause stampede of growers lol :joy:

I bought the “NOTICE Generator” secondhand!! It was reduced because the “Counter” didn’t work, so it just “randomly” sprouts out Numbers. I just “roll wit it”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I bet @DougDawson could fix it, but Shipping is outta my grasp :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Usually if you leave them alone they will break free by themselves. If you try to free them you usually do more harm than good. @SkunkHunt101

Once they sprout use this on them:

8 Likes

LOL, you got it brother, if it can be built it can be fixed :slight_smile: LOL

2 Likes

I’ve doubled up on my dosing of that for my outdoor plants now that they’re in pots…

1 Like

A little update on seeds from @Chronickyle. I planted 3 Think Different x Auto Extreme seeds on June 4. I think they have about a week left. 2 look alike and the 3rd one has looked different from day one. Happy Growing! :upside_down_face:

10 Likes