Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Please, no mas.

This is what got us shut down on friday.

1 Like

i haven’t been on OG in a month or two and i come back to see this. its gone pretty downhill comparing it to the last time i saw it.

edit: i dont mean the whole site just this thread

3 Likes

Come on folks, everyone got a chance to say their piece here. The back and forth is pointless. @bassman5420 made a new thread for the sole purpose of giving out seeds and chatting. Free Seeds, Chat and Good Times! Let’s use it. Than this thread can go back to it’s purpose although will likely get little traffic with folks using the new one. If moving to the new thread makes some happy than let’s just do it. @Meesh makes a valid point about this thread not being used for it’s purpose and we have a simple fix for that. Both sides of this discussion can have their goals met easily so why not just go that direction.

4 Likes

Actually, that’s a friend of mine for years now and he did respond via pm. Stay in your lane. Shit starter. Especially when you don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

4 Likes

There have been a number of issues recently and, as a result, the moderation team are reiterating key expectations.

If you have not already done so, read and review:

The site TOS
The site FAQ

Learn about:

The moderation team
The community leaders

Keep it tidy:

Off topic posts within this thread and other threads within OG are subject to removal or re-categorization. When posting, consider contributing to a forum thread with related content for discussions that may not be relevant to the topic at hand. Banter is expected though the moderation team and community leaders may re-direct the discourse to encourage keeping the subject on-topic. That may include removing off-topic posting or posts that do not follow site guidelines.

Moderation:

This community relies heavily on individual self-moderation. We also rely on feedback for issues that are occurring or likely to occur. If you encounter a problem or an issue, if there is a violation of the site TOS or the site FAQ, if there are questions on how this site in managed, reach out to the moderation team (@moderators) and they will make an assessment and assist when appropriate. Likewise, the community leaders are also willing to assist and provide guidance (@TeamOG).

Individuals may also flag both public and private offending posts for review by the moderation team.

Comments and suggestions:

If you have comments or suggestions about this site and the site features, please refer to the OG Website Feature Wish List
If you have comments or suggestions on site management, please reach out to the @moderators or to @TeamOG

Keep it civil:

Be respectful of each other, read and understand the discourse, try to avoid stepping on each others toes. Attacking, baiting, throwing insults at other community members, and attempting to create discord/drama is not acceptable behavior.

Likewise, attacking, baiting, throwing insults, ignoring guidance, interfering with moderation efforts, and creating discord/drama with the moderation team and community leaders is not considered acceptable behavior and will not be tolerated. Particularly, when done so in a persistent manner.

The moderation team will take the necessary steps to contain such behavior when it occurs.

Follow the guidance from the moderation team and community leaders.

18 Likes

First person to offer me free seeds gets a thank you!

8 Likes

First one here I think lol. I plan on giving something away soon. Gotta check and see what I have. I’m running low but should be back on top in a couple months

6 Likes

im always down for something new to try

3 Likes

Welcome back everyone and thank you @Northern_Loki for all the clarifications and readings.

On topic, I am working on a seeb giving project and I’ll post here when the time comes to share my efforts!

:heart: :seedling:

19 Likes

alright! we back, i was getting lonely

5 Likes

I plan on doing a massive soul crushing giveaway in a few months. I’m thinking up to 10,000 seeds… that is if all works well

17 Likes

Hello again buds!

4 Likes

One day swear to it after the move imma be able to hand out the fruits of my labor !

3 Likes

You get them green cracks ripping yet bud ?

3 Likes

Aaaaaaand, we’re back!

4 Likes

@anon81143130 I gave away some of those auto seeds we traded for to a buddy at work and he wanted me to pass on a thank you! He’s very excited to grow them out.

7 Likes

How about a package of plog @Foreigner shoot me your address

6 Likes

I think I have a schedule lol. You know I’m doing the bg thing in growroom diaries. After that it will be green crack from you bro along with @misterbee GSC, and @middleman skunk that he reversed from @Sebring ancestral skunk. Now I want to add a gelato plant from @bassman5420 I got recently.

10 Likes