Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Yeah thats how i feel lol havnt won anything geuss im always late, gonna have to watch more closely lol

Just teasing ya @TopShelfTrees1 I want to send you some.

2 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad, Iā€™ve been trying all weekend so I can get things started again from my plants getting fried from a swamp cooler failing on my greenhouse! Persistence pays off right? Guess I need to be even more persistent haha

1 Like

Ok Iā€™ve got another set of three freebies from jinxie, this funny bone x 9#. First person to type in D.I.B.S. Gets them

2 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs and dibs

D.I.B.S. DIBS DIBS I got dibs

1 Like

D.I.B.S and dibs

@anon92380848 gets themā€¦sorry @Hightopper66 gotta be just as I entered it

5 Likes

I know I could have gotten that one, but after some amazing generosity. I will take my hat out, for now

3 Likes

Yeah i seen that thanks

1 Like

Nah get in there and grab with both hands :joy:

3 Likes

Oh snap! I got one!!! Hell ya super stoked! That was tricky cuz it first yelled at me to use 10 characters then didnā€™t think I was writing a sentence!

6 Likes

Get me that addy @anon92380848

5 Likes

Send me yours too @Hightopper66

5 Likes

Wow that is so nice of you thanks

2 Likes

Sent good sir! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Wow, the generosity around this place at times is truly astounding. Literally warms my heart. Love this kind of stuff, Iā€™m the guy that hands out sandwiches/food, gives the shirt off his back, and if you are a friend or family member EVERYTHING that is mine, is yours. Always have been, at times itā€™s got me burnt but the + outweigh the - heavily . So nice to be in a place like this, really feels good knowing you are somewhere GENUINE, as always there are exceptions to the rule but they are usually few and far between. Thanks all, inspired the hell outta me @lophophora.ca @ShiskaberrySavior @Qtip thank you for that, TRULY :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Also awesome to see all these fellow Canuks, honestly I thought we were very few on here but Iā€™m seeing otherwise the last few days.

6 Likes

Yes i agree very nice og,ers on here, couldnt find a better home then here, its like one big family helping each other, i also am like you, i give the shirt off my back if someone needed it and i try to help alot of homeless people out in my erea, to make sure they eat and have what i can give to them

3 Likes

I come here for the positivity so I gotta pay it forward friends!

3 Likes