Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

These are seeds I won at an auction here that @HeadyMcDank ran. There was 10 seeds available and they were old beans from 2008. I was able to get both males and females and used the best male to pollinate one of the girls.
I have been trading and giving them away since. I am now down to a minimum of seed and will be holding on to what I have left in order to make more seed. If there is enough interest I will make sure I make more next time to spread far and wide…….

11 Likes

I’ve had, and grown, some BlueBerry I got from a seed bank… wasn’t very impressed, so let em go by the wayside. Now these, on the other hand look and taste a lot better! lol

1 Like

The Dutch Passion version is very similar. But they obviously used different pheno’s then DJ.
I also have some of those seeds that I will be banging out……

2 Likes

Good Morning OG. I guess it’s time for me to share some beans. Most came from great OGs, I won’t be able to grow them soon so I kept some to try their work and i’ll let the amazing people here give them justice. Will give them out during the day :call_me_hand:

Auto Maria 2 x Royal Creamatic (automatic female) 4-pack @Chronickyle
Sour Bluetooth f2 (regular) 6-pack @Bullskinner
Zak Haze x JLO (regular) 6-pack @ReikoX
White Widow (regular) 10-pack X2 (Spanish Outdoor)

First pack of WW goes to the person who can tell me which came first Freezeland or Friesland?

5 Likes

Morning all, so it looks like part of my BOG run will be under the Mars FC6500 after all. They ran out of stock for the 5x5 tents but are going to send a 4x4 instead. Should actually work out better. That 5x5 would have been a tight fit and now I can leave my 2x4 up in the same room and still have a comfortable path between them. Than I can do a couple strains and leave my 2x2 in the basement for making seeds. This should be fun.

13 Likes

I’m sure I speak for a lot of the folks here when I say, can’t wait to see what you do! grown on cuz!

1 Like

lol Coming on this morning handing out seeds! Whatta way to start the day! Great OG spirit there, @ELG !!

I try to stay outta the ‘dibs wars’ and trivia n such. Let the folks that need seeds get into the action…

edit… BUT, lol I do like to watch the fun!

3 Likes

Just trying do spread the love!

2 Likes

Do sign me up whenever your ready to do more of them :v::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: !!

Blueberry cake blueberry muffin blueberry 🫐 blueberry all day !!

2 Likes

Aw… now don’t be bashful cuz! You can go on and admit you like BlueBerry anything! :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

I do :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::point_up::point_up:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Damn! Now that’s a BlueBerry!!

Was it friesland?

1 Like

I wanted a Dare shirt for years in high school and eventually tracked one down at a CD store that had some vintage clothes. You better believe I bought it!

Friesland is a cross into Freezeland from what I’m seeing (so it had to come first).

2 Likes

@Qtip has this one. @Slick1 totally right freezeland is: Friesland indica (m-33) x Pluto 2. @Qtip PM me safe addy when you have the chance

2 Likes

lol great guess there, and congrats to @Qtop! Enjoy them beans and Grow On!

1 Like

Oh I misread @Qtip’s post and thought he said “What is friesland”. I thought “it’s what’s about to score me some WW, that’s what!”. I now see I didn’t read that right :laughing:

Congrats Qtip and very OG @ELG!

3 Likes

Will do!
Will be a little while though as I am making other seed at the moment.

2 Likes

Thanks bud, going to be fun.

Nice work @ELG!!! Ogenerous to the core!!

3 Likes