Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

New Mexico !

I meant full legalization, both medical and recreational.
@anon92380848 gets it. PM me a safe Addy when you have a chance.

2 Likes

Alright I tried ! Time to enjoy my lunch break

4 Likes

It is nice, I am looking for a picture and will put it here when I find it or my daughter in law sends it. One of my sons got a really big one 2 years ago. We fish in the Great Sacandaga in the New York State Adirondacks, it is known for big Pike. No pics of my big ones, in the last while they have jumped or twisted enough to get off. My favorite fishing is Spey or Switch rod for Steelhead

1 Like

I want to randomly pre-answer for the Sour Bluetooth F2’s:

A: Keanu Threeves!

2 Likes

I’m interested in those too… gonna wait for the question though :joy:

2 Likes

I’m both playing the fool and also interested. I was trying to go for those in the BBQ give-away but missed em. Prob for the best as my letter hasn’t arrived “yet” so I assume it’s lost like fine sand at a fart convention :laughing:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman that really sucks your letter hasn’t made it yet. Pm me your addy and I’ll send out those Sour Blutooth to you bro

6 Likes

Very nice of you OTUG!

Years ago I went to a “vape expo.” The whole place was full of vape exhales and was as opaque as a club with a fog machine.

The closest I’ve ever been to a fart convention.

3 Likes

They should be real fire @Pigeonman , I have some of those and some Sour Strawberry already. Someone is also sending me a half a pack of Blue Kush. Oh man, Sour Bubble x Blue Moon rocks. I swear I am in BOG heaven.

4 Likes

Just doing what any one of you would do for me. Gotta keep it OG :wink:

3 Likes

D’aww you are too good to me Otug!

How’s this, if the letter doesn’t arrive by the end of this week I’ll take you up on that BUT really wanna trade you for em. I’m delayed on sending you what’s already in an envelope for you so what’s a few more days to add something else and another stamp and then off it goes? :smiley:

1 Like

I think the sour Bluetooth got all of our attention haha, if I’m not mistaken from a good guess it’s gonna be a mix of sour diesel, blue dream or blueberry, and sweet tooth?

4 Likes

{Blue Moon Rocks x Sweet Cindy} x Sour Bubble

1 Like

Sounds good bro, no rush at all on those tobaccos. I will for sure grow them outdoor next year :grinning:

1 Like

Damn! I was way off! Sounds like a delicious mutt of a strain! Haha had some sweet Cindy seeds from a grower that passed away a few years ago and waiting to long to pop em and lost the strain! Def was amazing smoke!

1 Like

Yummy, I got some crosses of Sweet Cindy x Lifesaver from someone here that sound like they will be amazing. Is there such a thing as a bad BOG line? I think not :wink:

4 Likes

“W.W.B.O.G.D.”?

GROW IT, LOVE IT, SHARE IT!

:love_hotel:

I’m looking forward to the BOG runs