Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Jasmine it is

Belladonna!

Ok all you seed Junkies, Sebrings site has an update so watch for the 22nd’s new drops :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Confederate Jasmine

Now his website is gonna crash. :laughing:

2 Likes

Japanese Snowbell!

LOL, drop is Sunday the 22nd :slight_smile: It can crash right now, there is nothing there :rofl: , he has time to fix it.

1 Like

You got it! It’s basil flowers

6 Likes

I meant on the 22nd when everyone logs on. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats! You killed it!!

Didn’t show us the leaves… lol!

1 Like

do another picture bro. I already got that cross, just liked the game :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Dang bro!!! Keep that kind of info under your hat! The less, the merrier!! OH wait,.,.,. I forgot where I was at and who I was talking to…
:laughing:

3 Likes

Haha it was too easy with the leaves! Okay well I guess we’ll do another another one. This time only play if you want to win. It’s still for the ZH×JLO. Name this plant:

3 Likes

tobacco ? .

4 Likes

That’s it! PM Addy when you have the chance!

4 Likes

Shoot! That was fast!! Lol! I was playing sneaky, with leaves it would have been easier!!

2 Likes

I shoulda known that I grew I bunch this year!!! Although Thai basil and cinnamon basil flowers were purple

1 Like

You just beat me. lol
Missed it by that much.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip @DougDawson ive been watching Sebrings site like a hawk.

Also, the package from mark arrived today, blown away by this guys service, amazing prices and great genetics, can’t wait to crack the beans. Thanks to you and @JohnnyPotseed for the recommendation. He included a bunch of great freebies, one of which I can’t decipher based on his list, anybody know what variety “PA” might be??

1 Like

Glad it worked out bud, I don’t know what PA is?