Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

It wasn’t bad actually, good mid shelf flower, had some vigorous growth despite going a lil to heavy top dressing and having to correct it flushing it, only lost a few days but turned out a nice mellow high, expected a lil more energetic with the name but still a good sativa nonetheless

Also check out Sebrings site. He has had lots of stuff from the autoflower cup donated and will be putting it for sale in about 10 days , usually around 30 seeds for the price of postage

4 Likes

Dang, send the link that’s worth checking out for sure

1 Like

https://diygreenlife.com/seed-shop/

The new stuff isn’t listed yet though.

Awesome bro, putting a reminder in my phone!!

That bama’nana pudding sounds awesome in the sold out stuff!!! Haha

2 Likes

You have to be ontop of it if you want anything from Sebring! His drops go fast! Good stuff!

5 Likes

For the Zak Haze × JLO. First person to guess what plant these flowers come from gets the pack.

4 Likes

White Christmas Amaryllis?

1 Like

Nope, try again!

snap weed?

1 Like

i don’t know if it’s the same thing, but i picked up a pack of "mandelbrots ‘magnum opus f2’ crossed to ogkb. from whati can tell the magnus opus is a ‘purple kush x afghani x sour diesel’. it’s called tiramisu v2, the regular tiramisu isn’t the same thing.

2 Likes

No not it. If no one guessed it in 10min I’ll give a hint.

1 Like

Peach leaved bellflower?

Touch me not

some sort of basil

2 Likes

Jasmine, by chance…:v:

snap dragon?

Iris flower?

Edited out due to having them already. :wink: Sent PM incase I was right but didn’t want to spoil it.

2 Likes