Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

His sour pineapplr is marked with sp105

1 Like

Maybe Pineapple Auto

Definitely an “A”

1 Like

Don’t think it’s the sour pineapple but rather the predecessor before he crossed with whatever sour

@BigMike55 that grow is going to be legendary!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Purple afghan i bet, just shoot him a message he will answer

Or pure afghan

I have his unworked sourpineapple line and sp105 is how he labeled it because its 105 day strain .

His Afghani #1 is marked A#1
I don’t have purple afghan from Mark but some others do

Yea I could text him, I figured we needed something to debate until the next round of trivia though :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Told you I would run some of your work next.edit : I just hope I can do everyone’s gear proud. The drive is there. Abilities may be lacking a bit, but I try. And I have fun with it.

3 Likes

Man not big on buying weed these days and usually make my own vape carts but couldn’t resist. Grabbed a Skywalker OG and Wedding Cake Cartridge, a quarter of Pineapple Express, a gram of Afghani Blonde hash and a gram of Maui Waui live resin. Dam that resin smells nice.

7 Likes

pineapple express sounds pretty good.

1 Like

I can’t say I’m chomping at the bit for the rec market to get here, but it is nice to have the option, or at least access to some variety

1 Like

Nice, I am going to have learn how to make vape carts, I get those at the dispensary

2 Likes

I use my rosin press to make some rosin, use a wax liquidizer and than some carts given my by a company to do a review on. It’s pretty simple but works well.

3 Likes

I need to invest in a rosin press , @DougDawson which one would you recommend

1 Like

Do you know then ingredients of the wax liquidizer?

2 Likes

Just sat down to eat, give me a few and I will get you some info @Donnie and @ELG

2 Likes

Hey anyone else having issues posting pictures? Tried to update my grow thread and it won’t let me drag and drop. Just tried in this comment too and won’t let me.

Resize the image it should do the trick

1 Like