Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

LOL, you got it brother, if it can be built it can be fixed :slight_smile: LOL

2 Likes

Iā€™ve doubled up on my dosing of that for my outdoor plants now that theyā€™re in potsā€¦

1 Like

A little update on seeds from @Chronickyle. I planted 3 Think Different x Auto Extreme seeds on June 4. I think they have about a week left. 2 look alike and the 3rd one has looked different from day one. Happy Growing! :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

looking great! more than a week to go yet though.

7 Likes

Very nice buddage.

1 Like

But honestly, looking at that bud you have more than a week to go. Most of those white hairs will have turned red or brown. The way I gage it is if the hairs are dark, thats when I start looking at the trichomes for done-ness.

1 Like

Thanks! This is only my second grow, so Iā€™m pretty excited!!!
As far as time left, I was going by the info given (11 week seed to harvest). Iā€™m a pretty good student (and observer), I wonā€™t just pull em cause the calendar tells me its time. Iā€™ll make sure they are ready first. :wink: But Thank you for watching out for me.

2 Likes

2 years in excitement hasnā€™t dulled one bit lol :joy: love growing :green_heart:

3 Likes

More than my fair share? Iā€™ve won two giveaways and given out 5(and threw in extras)? Iā€™m not a mathematician but 5 is greater than 2 last time I checked. So a slap in the face calling me greedy, cuz Iā€™m far from it, Iā€™d have more seeds to work with if I wasnt generous with what I had thinking I have my grow coming in and will have more seeds in the making to have it unexpectedly ruined. Your correct, most seeds are 5 seed packs, but Iā€™m not going to grow all the same stuff in a single grow. All 25 of my plants I lost were all different strains and a couple of those were hard to come by landraces. I ainā€™t trying to be greedy Iā€™m trying to get my hands on something, ANYTHING to get the ball rolling again ASAP and honestly my preference is only 1 or 2 seeds of a strain anyways. Iā€™m not gonna waste my time only throwing 3 plants in my 12ft x 16ft greenhouse that I have to pay for nightime light and heating, thatā€™s not efficient and may as well just buy the weed from the store. So what ur saying is I should just give up trying to get things started again now and spend the year trying to get beans so maybe I can get things to start up again by the spring? Cuz thatā€™s what Iā€™m hearing to give it time and let things work. Well thatā€™s time I donā€™t have and may as well just give up cuz unfortunately hopes and dreams donā€™t grow into pot plants. If any lesson is learned here from my end itā€™s to NOT be generous, because if I wasnā€™t generous for the last few months giving other new growers the seeds I had, Iā€™d have plenty of seeds to start up again and this is a great lesson that what goes around doesnt actually come back around. In the 7 years I spent in Cali there was 3 different farms that lost huge parts of their crops. As a community, we didnā€™t hesitate. I personally showed up and donated seeds and many others that also threw em some seeds and clones to get anything back in the ground and things starting back up within a week. This is my first time having a major loss like this in a decade, got caught slipping. Yet finally happens to me and being called greedy and unreasonable because Iā€™m trying my hardest to start up again? Talk about feeling like getting the communities back turned on me when I finally need help myself as Iā€™ve done for MANY others in the past. So go ahead, pass ur judgement and think Iā€™m just greedy and a taker but Iā€™m def gonna remember the reactions I got and the lack of help when I see someone else in the same position and sitting on a healthy seeds stash of my own. I believe in getting what u give and gave out what I could first before trying to get anything in my hands first. So good luck with your 2021 grows and guess Iā€™m just gonna have to sit this one out, times wasting and donā€™t have months to waste trying to start back up and with no support Im better off just throwing in the towel

Iā€™m sincerely sorry to hear about your troubles man and want to help, im not sitting on anything close to a hoard of seeds, but if these 5 that i won here will help you in any way im more than willing to send them out to you as soon as they hit my mailbox, just let me know.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good man, Iā€™m just tired of ppl jumping in and calling me this and that, if I gotta pull out a pry bar just to get a lil help after such a devastating loss then itā€™s just not worth it to me. Has no one else really been in that shitty position that they think to themselves ā€œouch, Iā€™ve been there, letā€™s pull together say fuck it and help get this guy this guy back on his feetā€ Iā€™ve never been in these shoes till now and finding out firsthand how bad it sucks but didnā€™t stop me in prior years doing it for many others. U sure learn quickly who your real friends are when they are around for the generosity but no where to be found when u finally need some help too

It is not the obligation of the members of OG to get you back up and running ā€œASAPā€. Iā€™m sure many people have offered you seeds after your complaining and yet here we are again. If you think this is so unfair and something you canā€™t be a part of then donā€™t.

5 Likes

Again qtip, no one is forcing u to read my postings, donā€™t like what u see then keep on scrolling, go take ur judgements somewhere else

Edit- :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

5 Likes

It wasnā€™t my obligation to help the other farms in previous years either, but as a community we all helped each other out when someone took a huge hit, thatā€™s how it should be that we help our weakest link as a community. Obviously thats asking to much and donā€™t deserve to get what Iā€™ve given many times in the past

Any other judgements u want to make about me to keep this going?

Lighten up dude.
I never CALLED you greedy. I merely said ā€œDont be greedyā€. Thats a long way from calling you greedy.
Look man. Most folks dont know you from Joe down the street. Saying that, i know nothing of your situation. Unless I missed a post by you, I have no idea what you are up against. Was this your livelihood? Maybe you need a paying job until you get going. Is it just a personal grow? Sorry man. I hadda trash a bunch of plants this year too. Due to bugs. Not the end of the world. I just say F it and start over.
Anyways Im sorry you think I called you greedy. Was not my intent.

11 Likes

Iā€™d gladly offer you some seeds but as others have and you refused Iā€™m just not sure where this is going?

9 Likes

I had 25 plants 3-5 ft tall and 3 months of work all take a shit 2 weeks ago from a fuckin swamp cooler motor failing one morning, everything completely down the drain. Iā€™ve got 5 grand in medical bills from my 14yo senior husky that is terminal with 1-3 months left to live, her treatment palladia is 500/month and that grow was the only means I was gonna have to pay such large amount off and the costs associated with saying goodbye when that time comes here soon. Iā€™m not in a position I can just go jump into a full time job cuz I need to be here for her till she passes. I understand I canā€™t salvage what plants died but Iā€™m trying to do just that and say eff it and start over, prob is I gave out the seeds I had over the summer thinking Iā€™d be good with the grow coming in and got nothing left to start over with. Just tired of the backlash, Iā€™m in a fucked up position and need some damn help with full intentions to give back to the community when Iā€™m able but hard to want to do that especially when the community knows my situation and having the " not our problem" and " donā€™t expect us to help" attitude about it. Have some fucking compassion and understand itā€™s not all lollipops and rainbows for some of us on here. Itā€™s been a fucked up month for me but still trying my best to keep pushing forward and try to pick up the pieces where they fell and after all the bad shit thatā€™s been going on, I just need to catch a small break going in the right direction

@Oldjoints blueberry seeds came in today :grinning: Thank you!! :pray:

3 Likes