Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Omg!
Fucking big.
Big buds will come my friend.

1 Like

I ordered the purple dank breath f2 , thanks for the link

4 Likes

I misread the word dank at first glance, but I mean either way sounds like a party.

3 Likes

Pet name for barneys wife mayhaps?

3 Likes

This drives me nuts. I’ve had to drive pickups, rack bodies, mason dumps, etc for work and the last thing I want to drive after work is something with a long unused bed on it. Then you watch your neighbor Tim the accountant hop in his Silverado to drive to the office and just wonder why. When they move that single mattress and boxspring for their sister in law once in 3 years of owning a pickup do they think “well this just paid off” or what?

8 Likes

Truly appreciate you brother!

5 Likes

We will definitely be hooking you up!!

6 Likes

You offer some really great strains and sought after genetics for a very very good price my friend.

Your strains have been among the jewels in my garden and are again this year.

IMO, letting people know about your offerings is doing everyone a favour.

Keep bringing fire, I’ll keep pointing people at it.

I’m glad you joined overgrow

9 Likes

I sold F150’s here in Guelph for a couple of years after I left Benz.

Ford sells more F150’s here in Canada then Honda sells Accords. #1 selling vehicle in the country.

I hate trucks and SUV’s.

I want mid engine, rwd, 2 seats just off the ground and three pedals.

I’ll get there…

5 Likes

Just put an order is from Yetis recommend. Tropicanna cookies, purple dank breath, and buddahs cane. Forgot to put any note about being sent for freebies but prices are already fire if Yeti speaks the truth.

7 Likes

Most pickup truck owners I know get the bed covers installed to dissuade requests from others to help move things.

Why buy a work vehicle if so adverse to effort? Especially a generic work vehicle so prone to being stolen (depending on locality).

Are truck nuts still in vogue?

2 Likes

The Buddha’s is awesome, am kind of disappointed now that I didn’t run it next to the honeycane this year.

3 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: Great choices! Especially the Buddhas Cane, like Yetti said, its also my favorite.

3 Likes

Tailgate scrotums just make me shake my head.

If it really had balls, would you need to advertise?

2 Likes

just placed an order too! some real heat in there, ill be back next week after the paycheck comes around for the PDB if its still in stock.

2 Likes

Make sure you put that note in so Spidey knows it’s you or dm him your order number…

I think he might have a tester pack or two left…trust me, they look special!

i put a note in there saying Yetigrows sent me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sweet!

You’ll be happy I’m sure!

1 Like

gonna have a pack of trop cookies for the most reasonable price ive seen them for. im already happy brother!

1 Like

I have one pack of each tester Spidey sent me left…

Too early for a giveaway?

2 Likes