Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Ok good people of the OGniverse… I gotsta to go. The son and family just got here it’s family time!
cyas tomorrow…be nice! No kicking, bitin, or hittin below the belt!! :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

You, sir, are a heck of a good guy in my opinion. I am listening to an old vinyl record right now and smokin a bowl in your honor.

4 Likes

Chicken Train!!! I don’t think that ones on that album though.
Oh yeah. Play that one for me!

1 Like

Chicken train is on this one.

2 Likes

Yeah @BigMike55 , I looked it up and played it. I thought I recognized the cover but my memory sucks lately.

1 Like

That whole album is killer. I bought that in Kaiserslauter Germany in 1975. Still plays like new. Cept for a few little clicks here and there. Love my vinyl.

1 Like

Yeah i saw these on and immediately thought about @misterbee !

5 Likes

That’s the biggest one in my yard…

I’m 5’10" and it has a foot and a half on me easy!

12 Likes

This is the Honeycane @Yetigrows ?!

2 Likes

Current situation, first of 4 getting chopped today. I know you all know how good it feels :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Yes it is!

3 Likes

Congrats dude! Looks killer

1 Like

These arrived today! Thank you @Greasy This is definitely a strain I’m looking forward to growing!

15 Likes

Geez I had to take a breath in between saying the name :crazy_face:

Just messing… bet they will be slammin!!

1 Like

Adding a lil Bubbles flair is totally legit lol

Oh, you meant the strain name lol, I was thinking of the name Greasy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I did the same. Made me raise a brow a bit then reality slapped me in the face lol

1 Like

Now I’m lost on what you guys thought :expressionless: lol

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :fire: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs: :pray:

My dad just got a new f150 super duty, he’s a computer programmer who can barely swing a hammer and doesn’t garden or haul stuff.

3 Likes