Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Woo Foreigner strikes again!

2 Likes

If you wanna be a positive role modelā€¦PASS the damn joint/bowl to yer kid!! Donā€™t let them go outta house to get some garbage!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Exactly!! Am I the only one who smokes blunts with their baby on the front porch??!
200w
Lmaooo :joy:

3 Likes

Puff puff waaah!

3 Likes

Iā€™m of two minds about thatā€¦

I donā€™t hide the beer in the fridge or drink it in secret.

I donā€™t want my kids to think that hiding things from me is okay, and doing that sends the message that secrets are okay and weed isnā€™t.

Just my 2 cents, not a lecture, just how I see things here in my legal life.

10 Likes

lol I actually got stoned and tried to pass the joint to my son ā€¦ when he was less than a year old in one of those carrier things sitting on the table between me and the wife!

6 Likes

Would you be interested in donating/contributing a few packs to the planned September Donation/Giveaway? Have been buying/trading/receiving donations from Members, Breeders, Sellers. Looking forward to about 75 Member Sign-up, 75+ Varieties (multiples of most!!). Whether you contribute or not, wishing you continued success, signed up at your Site, got a few things in my Cart. Do stay safe, take care, and be wellā€¦mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: @Yetigrows certainly has been spreading your Company!! CONGRATS to him also.

6 Likes

Donā€™t know if he can respond.

Think heā€™s been suspended again.

I know heā€™s reached out to Joe and is trying to become a paying sponsor of OG right now.

Hope this doesnā€™t screw that up.

3 Likes

It doesnt show him as suspended? Joe seems to be MIA for a month now. He keeps being seen online but has not posed since.the 12th of last month. Hope he is ok.

3 Likes

Yep, he can pm me and like posts but not respond publicly.

Hopefully I am not about to get temp.banned for passing that along, that would truly suck.

He said he will happily donate to your giveaway @misterbee .

7 Likes

Damn! Thanks for the info! :love_hotel:

1 Like

Lol, @JohnnyPotseed you ever see the film ā€˜little manā€™? They were gonna choose me as the main character, but didnā€™t want it to be a documentary :joy:

Edit. I was a little bad ass though. Smoked my first hookah at the age of 3 :rofl:

3 Likes

On vacation, so vape pen is as close to a doob as I got at the moment.

6 Likes

Well I also wouldnā€™t make sweet love to my wife in front of my child either.

I mean not that itā€™s a secret, heā€™s the only proof that Iā€™ve actually kissed a girl- but he will figure out these things in his own time.

I only had one pack of each left my manā€¦

1 Like

funny you should mention ā€˜vacationā€™ā€¦ lol I just started my Mexican Vacation, by way of Acapulco ā€¦Gold. lol Just posted the new topic in ā€˜Indoor Growingā€™! :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

9 Likes

Damn lol I wonder how many threads I can handle at once? I might just go for some more, just to seeā€¦

<<< glutton for punishment!

3 Likes

Just for funsies!

I knew I wasnā€™t gonna win, you post was 14 min old when I saw it, then my wife had me hold the baby so she could peeā€¦
Damn it woman, canā€™t you see Iā€™m trying to win some seeds!!! :wink:

2 Likes

To each their own my friend. No argument, no more discussion needed.

I posted this elsewhere, but it kinda fitsā€¦

Was walking my big furry beast a few weeks ago, rural wooded park. Came out of the deep woods, smoking a joint as Iā€™ve been known to doā€¦

Came face to face with a woman and her two teenage sons.

She saw the doob, flapped her arms and said ā€œbut but THE CHILDREN!!ā€

I looked at them, took a big haul and said

ā€œI dont give approve of giving drugs to kids. What kind of parent ARE you?ā€

I could still hear her kids laughing 30 seconds later.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve pmā€™ed him a couple of times without response.

1 Like