Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

this dude! my little one is too small to know whats up now, but this is my exact thoughts on the matter.

2 Likes

Yeah, a baby in the pic would probably have disqualified you…lol

3 Likes

You should get one of these:

It’s the oldest attack in the book…

8 Likes

To each their own!
But I bet my wife agrees with you!!!

1 Like

Although, if you’d have gone full Zach Galifianakis for the pic, I’d have probably reached into the vault for something extra…lol

5 Likes

Ok lol how in the hell did you get my pic on a Tee?

2 Likes

the internet is a scary place bud. you’re probably a mascot for some crazy japanese soda brand and you dont even know it.

5 Likes

The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing…

All we are is dust in the wind, dude.

6 Likes

Socrates is not from Kansas!

3 Likes

Hope not, dust makes me sneeze.

I outa here guys…
Updates tomorrow, maybe…

1 Like

later dude! :v:

All you need now is some Michoacan or some Mexican Death Sativa to round it out.

1 Like

Or Panama Red! But that’s not true Mexican, but rather Central American lol I’ll go with the Michoacán for the final answer!

2 Likes

I actually just got me some Mexican Death Sativa in the mail the other day.

1 Like

I had my Mexican Vacation last year - March, April, May, October, November and December in Cozumel. Dang covid f’d up my plans though and I’m back home.

Oh wait, you mean those beautiful plants :wink: My buddy on Coz wanted to grow some, he was horrible at it. By the time I got there he had killed all his purchased auto seeds (and the bag weed has gotten better, but no seeds now). Needless to say, I didn’t get to grow any in Mexico :frowning:

1 Like

Ok what did I miss something about a foot fetish and coffee ! Sounds strange but if free seeds are involved I’m in .

4 Likes

Lol what a way to enter a tread jumped to bottom all I see is foot fetish and free seeds :joy:

4 Likes

Well. it keeps it fresh and entertaining, doesn’t it?

I mean, why would you expect anything else from us :wink: ROFLMAO

2 Likes

Not one bit happy to say

1 Like