Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I generally stay away from anything too controversial. If I wanted to argue I’d be on reddit or some other grow forum. Staying away from it means I generally don’t note who’s on which side of the issue either.

This is my happy place :smile:

5 Likes

I am only in Mississauga, I can help you look :wink:

2 Likes

You bringing beer?

3 Likes

More a whiskey guy but hey, I am sure I can find some 48 beercheer

3 Likes

Do you always drink whiskey from a beer mug?

1 Like

I don’t think there’s going to be many seeds.

Decent looking half ounce for 50$.

11 Likes

You won’t know until you look. Get in there!

1 Like

Oh I’m already 3 nugs in…

3 Likes

I’ll take all that pesky foliage off your hands if you were only after the seeds

4 Likes

Lol, if needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats some bullshit if I ever heard some I would be so mad seeing that shit I do my best to share the wealth and do right by karma people like that make me sick

2 Likes

There is a well known panhandler in Toronto that got busted for just that.

2 Likes

Thats terrible bro I can understand someone who is truly homeless trying to make ends meet but if you own a fancy car a house etc ur q fucking deadbeat

1 Like

I have personally dealt with this lady.

It’s an old con. Give something away so they feel obligated to give something back.

If you leave sticker residue on my shirt I’m going to fuck you up.

2 Likes

Your getting high on yourself. Stop the act… your a seed moyngrel… you started here looking for seeds and been in the seed business since.
Please stop messaging me on pm and thread or I will block you. You will be my first… you give your seeds away… to your friends. Well do a grow log tell your friends to come on here to do theres, get there seeds and just get the hell outta here.
I gave you the seeds you wanted. You were unappreciated. I had to text u 3 times for a thanx… your only here for one reason. I studied scamming shit for a couple years ad you sir are that. Please leave the last word cz I’m done with you

2 Likes

I remember the shaky lady who used to hang out bay/bloor area in the early 2000’s as well.

2 Likes

*scrolls up to see what the fuck he missed…

2 Likes

Everyone who gives me seeds is a God to me.

6 Likes

Somebody give this guy some hush seeds

7 Likes

I gave out my last packs this morning…lol

4 Likes