Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I’d be happy if most put there nick on the seed package or card sure would make it easy to contact when they touch down.

4 Likes

Oh man, are you still here? JK, definitely way more uplifting lately.

Out of likes <3

agreed, I’ve been gradually moving in that direction too lol It gets hard trying to keep up with who you got what from.

3 Likes

I keep a list of the strain I have coming and who from in an excel spreadsheet lol its my bean list so if I haven’t received it yet ita highlighted in yellow. Growing is green , blues is next grow and purple is i need to replace the strain . I Also track photo/auto fem/reg and number of seeds

Haha I may have a little ocd

4 Likes

Yeah you’re stuck with me :stuck_out_tongue:

I am also out of likes and it feels like being socially castrated :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I have a brain list but some days it crashes and tough to get it rebooted . Need a backup note pad for those days.

1 Like

Yeah my brains memo pad would look like chicken scratch as much as my mind races lol

2 Likes

And that reason right there is why I grow this wonderful plant… 10,000 thoughts a minute down to a manageable 500. lol

2 Likes

Joys of a manic life with panic attacks

1 Like

I don’t have color-coded lol But I do have all seeds separated into 3 groups Photoperiod, autos, and my own crosses and counted. But, that’s because the ‘seed-2-sale’ tracking program I have to use, must have them listed.

2 Likes

Edited and removed

1 Like

I’m high tech 1 gal ice cream pail it’s a hide and seek game finding something every time.

Sometimes I surprise my self and luck out right outta the gate finding the right strain.

There’s actually a order there in its called cluster fuck now where are those !

3 Likes

I gotta pack of my bubblegum x gg4 auto. 50 percent auto rates the rest photo. If you want the pack holler

2 Likes

Holler over here

1 Like

Send me your Addy there yours

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy on here because 99.5% of the members are cool. I just keep a mental list of the .5% that aren’t and move along accordingly.

4 Likes

Yeah, I wish that myself. That’s why I made little stickers of my avatar. I put it on the back of all envelopes.

14 Likes

delete that comment!
I’m going to DM ya

1 Like

Gray market dispensary order arrived…

This is what $225 CDN gets you in Guelph ON.

Now let’s find out if there actually were any seeds in that there meat breath.

12 Likes

I can’t keep track anymore. Some people I like as long as certain topics don’t come up

2 Likes