Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I won some of those clips recently and just used them for the first time. Beats the hell out of tying or staking!

8 Likes

Busy afternoon chasing a toddler and building a compost bin, whatā€™d I miss today? Anything good?

2 Likes

How much does it actual cost to make say 50 to 100 of those clips

Not much. Somebody did a giveaway for 1000 seeds to anyone with the word ā€œlegsā€ in their name. @LegsMulrooney was very happy.

6 Likes

Damnit! Thatā€™s what I get for taking my eyes off the forum :joy:

1 Like

wellā€¦ depends on sizeā€¦ medium size, probably the most common, would take about 16-18 hrs to print and maybe about $2-$3 in filament for 50. Most printers charge at least $1hr for print time, some $2ā€¦ So $20 is a good starting point, or about $3 if you own the printer

1 Like

Yup!

Edit: Got mine on Amazon. $15 for a few hundred?

3 Likes

Crazy give-away, right? what are the chances that @LegsMulrooney was finally on at that timeā€¦ LOL

1 Like

Dudes been lurking hard waiting for his moment. He clearly has the superior legs

2 Likes

He didnā€™t skip leg day

2 Likes

ba da BA! tsssss

LOL

1 Like

On another note, the wife and I watched fantastic fungi last night. Man what a mind fuck of a movie

1 Like
What are you currently growing
  • Photos
  • Autos
  • Both

0 voters

3 Likes

My local grow shop posted they were going to give some away on IG and I ended up winning. The guy doesnā€™t advertise that he makes them but Iā€™m pretty sure he does cause he had a 3d printer in his old shop (and the sticker says Time Machine 3d Printer company). He gave me the larger size pack which is at least 60 of them. Got home and checked the price sticker $42.99! Heā€™s a real nice guy in general but thatā€™s insane, definitely wouldnā€™t have bought them for that (would have gone the Amazon route).

And remember how he said he wanted to split them with anyone else that had legs in their name if theyā€™d just come forward right then?

:laughing:

4 Likes

Currently growing nothing, no space to vote of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youā€™re growing the community bud. Set and match right there.

4 Likes

Ok. No free seeds given since thread reopened. Got some seeds in today and got a freebie with it I prolly wont grow in the near future. Best Coast Genetics - Step Child 5 pack of regs.

First one to answer this question gets the seeds.

What fictional band from 1994 had a line up of Steve Buscemi, Adam Sandler, and Brendan Fraser?

4 Likes

I remember the movie, they take over a radio station. But I am drawing a blank on the name LOL

Air heads ?

3 Likes

Thats the movie, not the band.